if we keep getting new girl members

Why can't it be like chicks geared up covered in mud with a nice case of helmet hair. Why the hell do we gotta be all half naked and sh*t no one rides like that

Wait no my bad 369dunebunny does.....complete with fur knee high boots...which god was I waiting to catch fire on her exhaust.

my wife.. soon to be wife.. rides with me.. she has a black helmet with mr horsepower sticker on it ( woodpecker smokin a cigar)

winter she rides in carharts winter jacked boots.. and i love her even more when she rides and rides like i do

my wife.. soon to be wife.. rides with me.. she has a black helmet with mr horsepower sticker on it ( woodpecker smokin a cigar)

winter she rides in carharts winter jacked boots.. and i love her even more when she rides and rides like i do

YAY!!!!!!! So glad to hear that!!!! It's nice to be able to get dirty and stink like 2 stroke! prissy crap is overrated!

here is a vid of my wife riding her trail boss.. 250cc 2 stroke all stock.. vid is her riding tell the roll over.. after the roll over its me riding it
.. she aint afraid to roll it.. been rolled twice the winter... and she will hit the mudd with the big boys to

Last edited by a moderator:
Why can't it be like chicks geared up covered in mud with a nice case of helmet hair. Why the hell do we gotta be all half naked and sh*t no one rides like that

ok...I can make that work, seperate girl for each month, posing with the bike wearing a bikini, in the corner will be another pik of the girl in full gear pulling a wheelie or being airborn. there, happy now??? can we count on your support or are you going to be a party pooper??

You guys are crazy to think that I am going to give yall a picture of my GF so it can be in a calender for all of you to look at. I will say that there is one picture of my GF on this site, but your gonna have to search for it!

YAY!!!!!!! So glad to hear that!!!! It's nice to be able to get dirty and stink like 2 stroke! prissy crap is overrated!

I just gotta say that is hott......lol Theres nothing like a bad ass chick hopping on a quad and goin out and rippin it up and gettin dirty.....