if we keep getting new girl members

Courtousy of project blasterI:I

diserio05blaster19.jpg

diserio05blaster16.jpg

diserio05blaster15.jpg

Why can't it be like chicks geared up covered in mud with a nice case of helmet hair

LOL!!!!! I knew i liked this chic. She thinks like a man I:I=))

and that Project Blaster chic is cute but seriously she looks like shes afraid shes gonna break a nail taking the picture you think she can actually ride?......uh a quad? =))

I say whoever can get pics in with a chic on them regardless of pose or clothes then they should be submitted for a Babes gone Quad calendar I:II:II:I

I:I
LOL!!!!! I knew i liked this chic. She thinks like a man I:I=))

and that Project Blaster chic is cute but seriously she looks like shes afraid shes gonna break a nail taking the picture you think she can actually ride?......uh a quad? =))

I say whoever can get pics in with a chic on them regardless of pose or clothes then they should be submitted for a Babes gone Quad calendar I:II:II:I

i like the way you think! I:I

Um okay, this forum is completely pointless. Because girls ride with actual clothes on their bodies. If she is not wearing clothes, she is trying way too damn hard for some attention. Sorry perverts:).

Last edited by a moderator:
my gf is gettin my blaster once i get a banshee it will be all hers and she is ready to go out and rip it up out in the trails and hills and all dat

Um okay, this forum is completely pointless. Because girls ride with actual clothes on their bodies. If she is not wearing clothes, she is trying way too damn hard for some attention. Sorry perverted assholes.

Speak your mind but try to keep it a lil cleaner pleeze B-)

Speak your mind but try to keep it a lil cleaner pleeze B-)

Um no thanks. It pisses me off when guys talk about girls like they are some toy they can play with. Give us some respect. That is all we ever want.

And especially all you guys sitting here talking about girls in bikinis, when you have a girlfriend, I would not do it. Girls take things way worse than guys will ever know. Just because of how ya'll are acting now.

Mmmk, thanks I:I

Um okay, this forum is completely pointless. Because girls ride with actual clothes on their bodies. If she is not wearing clothes, she is trying way too damn hard for some attention. Sorry perverted assholes.

we know girls ride with there clothes on its all harmless fun there no-one here doing it for more perverse reasonsB-) the topic has been in good nature and its really just a silly topic

no need to get wound up and call everyone assholes, thats out of order

i talk to this girl thats 19 lol but she used to quad model and sent me some pics but i dont think she would let me post them on this forum lol plus i havent talked to her in a while

Um no thanks. It pisses me off when guys talk about girls like they are some toy they can play with. Give us some respect. That is all we ever want.

And especially all you guys sitting here talking about girls in bikinis, when you have a girlfriend, I would not do it. Girls take things way worse than guys will ever know. Just because of how ya'll are acting now.

Mmmk, thanks I:I

y are u so offended...u dont even have a blaster??