H - Bomb Front Bumper

Dan151

Jan 1, 2008
mass
what do you guys think of this? Wes Millers from Bomb squad uses it and there for sale now. the face plate is removable and im thinkin about getting it because i need a new bumper badly.

bs-08-HBombBmpr.jpg

yeah thats my only hesitation its 140 on motosports.com so idk my second choice is the Ac racing bumper or the extreme manufacturer front bumper

extrememanufacturingbumper1.jpg

i have seen the polished chrome on ebay but the black would look good with your black rims

oh mabe i was wrong! but yeah im really considering it cuz my blaster already has the pissed off look with my lights so that bumper would go perfect, but idk it all comes down to money lol

didn't put one, it looks identical to the ac one you posted. I don't think they are on ebay anymore, but once and a while there is a guy that puts white brothers stuff on there for extremely cheap.

yeah i do really like the ac racing one and its half the price so idk im gunna have to think about this one lol

didn't put one, it looks identical to the ac one you posted. I don't think they are on ebay anymore, but once and a while there is a guy that puts white brothers stuff on there for extremely cheap.

okay, yeah i think im gunna sweep ebay real quick before im buying anything but im gunna order a bumper tonight.. if i can decide lol

i think h bomb bumpers are over priced. if u smash it well then you will be ashamed uw asted money on soemthing that will get smashed over time

true that!
if you race maybe looks matter but dirty is right your better off with stock cuz its eventualy gunna take a hit... and if you must get one that looks nicer than stock u shud get an ac or dg cuz they are alot cheaper

yeah the H Bomb bumper is trick but im gunna go with the AC racing or the extreme maufacturer one because dirtyblaster is right, its too expensive but would be sick if i raced.