Hello/New Double Blaster owner

Air cooled engines are a little tricky to get a good read on temp. I haven't seen the vid, but I'm guessing Ken suggests a specific area of the cylinder head when checking temp with an IR gun?
Probably but doesn't go into detail in that video but I'll ask him when I talk to him tomorrow. I'm getting ready to send him my basket case motor from the other quad 😁

Reactions: RIDE-RED350r
Little update.. I haven't gone thru the carb on the green party quad yet but man we went out for hours the other day and she ripped around just fine even ended up towing my buddy on his Honda 250😜 It was a pretty hot day in Arizona and I wasn't super nice to her but she survived 😌. I guess I don't like messing with things if they're somewhat working and who knows it might not work for too long but at least we had an awesome time and it's still running good. As for the other quad, I got the torn apart engine and a bunch of miscellaneous hardware sent to Ken O'Connor so he can sort it out 😅🤘🏻 can't wait to get it back and start working on the white party quad 😎
IMG_20240618_103027428.jpg

Reactions: RIDE-RED350r