gettin ready for busco

ok i got a ? about busco..
is the K crew going to be there?
is the flotek crew going to be there?
are they both bringing the same style bike?
do we finnaly get to see flotek spank a k crew bike?
will all the crap talk finnaly be settled at busco? if so i dont think i can miss it.

will all the crap talk finnaly be settled at busco? if so i dont think i can miss it.

LMFAO!!!! i have talked to flotek and he is coming but he negleted to answer me when i asked him if he was bringing a bike to spank mayor mccheese with. according to yb and the cheese man he is supposedly bringing his "bragster" and a bunch of friends... 8-| 8-|

he has not been on in a long time, so who knows if he is still going or not

i wanna see the fastest bike that no one has ever seen, so i hope he goes and brings something

marc are u gonna hitch with holeshot?

as far as i know dually is pickin up myself and
strokedtater,< he'll be reppin flotek

mann batt i love ur airbox on the back its sick looking, not to mention the rest of the bike is awesome. me and my friend just got blasters but the only problem is neither of us can drive yet! and it will b awhile b4 the 'rents let me drive to NC alone so maybe i'll just make it a vacation for the whole family! lol

got my new crank today and got the cases split, oconner took care of a little flaw that the crank had in it and even threw in a new seal set too, thanx again man

crank.jpg

got my new crank today and got the cases split, oconner took care of a little flaw that the crank had in it and even threw in a new seal set too, thanx again man

crank.jpg

all vitos cranks come with seals now, just got a another 4mm(banshee) came with seals. how far was the crank off before oconner had it?

LMFAO!!!!! I:I
I wanna go now just to see this.

this is probaly going to be the coolest trip ever!
just wish it wasnt 962 mi or 15hr 27min away :(
it would be an easy trip though i only have like 3 interstates there lol
but driving a gas gruzzler suburban wouldnt be fun at the pumps :(

its gonna be awesome, im lookin at 2.5 hrs to get to freeks house then 9 hrs from there... but whatever it will be worth it I:I I:I

i think the mrs and i are going to go!!!! thats if all the bikes fit on the trailer..
so will someone pm me some info like where to call to reserve a tent lot ect...

hey mr you should drop in over at E2S and check out a few of thier busco threads. there is one about camp sites and one about who is gonna need race gas there.