gettin ready for busco

I here you bro.Time is creeping up quick.I still need to break the beeatch in.I like the idea of shaving the seat.If done right it would look pisser.

2 weeks to get it done. ha!. im still gonna be working on mine in the trailer on the ride down at the rate im moving.
ill probably be seating a set of rings in when i get there. but ill be ready someway somehow.

2 weeks to get it done. ha!. im still gonna be working on mine in the trailer on the ride down at the rate im moving.
ill probably be seating a set of rings in when i get there. but ill be ready someway somehow.

lmao.....yea i might be right there with ya breaking in new rings lol....so much to do yet lol

I still need to break mine in also.I already told the wife 3 hrs Sat i'm gone and 3 hrs Sun i'm gone cause I am going riding.lol Time to break it in and give her a good rip.I:I

hey Ian ,dont forget your other 240 jug ,craig i think a shaved low profile seat would look totally trick

i have officially stopped riding mine and started working on it, new tie rod ends all around, trimmed my rear plastics and bondo'd the mounting holes up. got a sick ass red and black FLOTEK sticker being made by the lady that did my four stroke this sticker I:I its gonna look awesome lol I:I. mabey i wont have to put a tarp over mine on the way to busco on the trailer with freeks and batts after all :D :D

hey Ian ,dont forget your other 240 jug ,craig i think a shaved low profile seat would look totally trick

if i can jam everything out this weekend, that might be the last project to finish her up, but there isnt much to work with before ur riding on the seat plastic.......ouch!! lol

im getting ready for the trip the only way i know how. NEW parts.....thanks Ken
2qk86t3.jpg