gettin ready for busco

man i cant wait to tear some sh*t up with my blaster bro's in busco.. this trip is going to be the chiiit..

lol with out a doubt bro........i still cant believe we are all gonna be in same place ripping on the blastys......i couldnt ask for more, other than the rest of our BF buds being able to make it, gonna be awesomeI:I

heeeeell yeah I:I I:I i havent been this excited about something in a loooong time. been working on the blasty getting her all dressed up and ive got a battbike & freek handmade racehood being made just in time for the trip, thanks again guys!! cant wait to meet everyone I:I I:I

heeeeell yeah I:I I:I i havent been this excited about something in a loooong time. been working on the blasty getting her all dressed up and ive got a battbike & freek handmade racehood being made just in time for the trip, thanks again guys!! cant wait to meet everyone I:I I:I

f- yea man...gonna look sweet on there dude, so what if we have to take 20 minutes and throw it on before we leave....cant let ur blasty be the only one without a race hood now lolI:I

hey ummm. freek.....i dont have a race hood either ......you could bring me one too ya know. ill even install it myself so you dont have to. lol

bahhaha your telling him your gonna install it your self free of charge? dand man thats a good deal, you might wanna take it up quick before he changes his mind freek, lol too funny 98

real quick pic of how i cut my rear plastics and my cylinder and head fin tips im polishing. talk about a biotch lol but i think its looking great, im done with the sanding part now i just got to pick up some polish and polish em I:I I:I. im doing ALL my work then cleaning the machine spotless last so yeah kinda dirty in the pic haha. I:I

buscowork.jpg