gettin ready for busco

lol A large supply of geratol at that.haha I am leaving a little later than everyone else just to have a good nap in me before I start the venture home.Funny thing is I am driving to myrtle beach 2 weeks after that with just me and the wife.Rumor has it though that you are the delivery driver for the spiedie's. I:I Can you tell I am looking forward to trying one.lol

baaaaahahaha im bringing a chitload of pork and a chicken speidies I:I I:I there will be plenty for all my blaster homies lol :D and freek, just let me know where to be and when and i will be there :)

All this talking makes me wanna goo soo bad, someone swing by and pick me up along the way, haha, sh*tty I live in IL and I don't think anyone is coming from this way.

baaaaahahaha im bringing a chitload of pork and a chicken speidies I:I I:I there will be plenty for all my blaster homies lol :D and freek, just let me know where to be and when and i will be there :)
Sounds good bro.I will be waiting.lol

i dont think he has anything to ride
What about you bud,you and dad should come down for the weekend.You guys have a short ride compared to me.haha

I can't wait to see all the Blasters together!
We will have to do a convoy beach ride so I can get it on my helmet cam :)

Sounds good bro.I will be waiting.lol

What about you bud,you and dad should come down for the weekend.You guys have a short ride compared to me.haha

ahhaah nahh, i dont want my honda to have to tow yall back, that would be embarassing, and when we drag that would be double the embarassment........haha JK but its not that far, prob about 2-3 hour ride, maybe a lil more and less IDK:p

ahhaah nahh, i dont want my honda to have to tow yall back, that would be embarassing, and when we drag that would be double the embarassment........haha jk but its not that far, prob about 2-3 hour ride, maybe a lil more and less idk:p

puuuuuusssaaaayyyyyyyy lmfao!!!!! :d :d

ahhaah nahh, i dont want my honda to have to tow yall back, that would be embarassing, and when we drag that would be double the embarassment........haha JK but its not that far, prob about 2-3 hour ride, maybe a lil more and less IDK:p

Bring those little red riding hood machines down there then and lets see.lol I will even put a picture of yamaha logo on my airbox so you have somerthing real to stare at.lol jk :p:p:p:p

I would love to come there man! i am sure my dad would too with his Zilla! haha damn this sounds like fun

makes sure ur old man brings his 250r......i always said ill get it....muhahahahahaahah, this is my chance lol

well heres a pic of my rear spring that i painted, looks 10x better than the shock covers, ill get pics of the fronts today
spring.jpg

yea all matching shocks is the chit lol, looks tight!!

and on another note.....i ordered my new +3 crank from oconner racing, and wouldnt u know that it was off 0.02 on one side and 0.01 on the other, so mr oconner took care of that problem and fixed the crank......thanx alot ken, u have once again come thru buddy