gettin ready for busco

yea all matching shocks is the chit lol, looks tight!!

and on another note.....i ordered my new +3 crank from oconner racing, and wouldnt u know that it was off 0.02 on one side and 0.01 on the other, so mr oconner took care of that problem and fixed the crank......thanx alot ken, u have once again come thru buddy

man...... that really makes me think that mine is off even though i dont realize it.... damn vitos.... X(

man...... that really makes me think that mine is off even though i dont realize it.... damn vitos.... X(

yea it sucks that even brand new outta the box still has issues, quality is going down hill for sure.....thank god for machinest like oconner looking out for members, or this couldve ended the same way my first crank did.......chumped lower bearing

yea it sucks that even brand new outta the box still has issues, quality is going down hill for sure.....thank god for machinest like oconner looking out for members, or this couldve ended the same way my first crank did.......chumped lower bearing

grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr X( X( X(, i swear if mine goes out like that before i feel i got good use outta it im going to be sooo pisssed off..... X( that is why all my vitos stickers go right in the garbage...

well heres a pic of my rear spring that i painted, looks 10x better than the shock covers, ill get pics of the fronts today
spring.jpg

freek did you just use a spring compressor? i need to get mine off

was the paint easy to get off the spring or did you just sand off alittle bit, the stuff on workes springs is pretty tough.......my dad just got a works for his 250r.......and just a heads up, that will probly just chip off, if you want to send that to us, my dad will sand blast it and he could PC it id yamaha blue, red, grey, black, or chrome PC, the chrome PC just looks like polished metal

was the paint easy to get off the spring or did you just sand off alittle bit, the stuff on workes springs is pretty tough.......my dad just got a works for his 250r.......and just a heads up, that will probly just chip off, if you want to send that to us, my dad will sand blast it and he could PC it id yamaha blue, red, grey, black, or chrome PC, the chrome PC just looks like polished metal

Your right about the works shocks paint but that stuff is baked on. Only thing that sucks is when it rust, its get under the old paint and rust that too. I just pc'ed my works white and chrome, it looks NASTY!

i just loosened up the spring all the way push down on it, and it comes right out, as far as powder coating......i like to be able to change the color when i get sick of looking at it...but thanx for the offers guys

btw batts painted springs have held up like champ hardly any chips at all,

i just loosened up the spring all the way push down on it, and it comes right out, as far as powder coating......i like to be able to change the color when i get sick of looking at it...but thanx for the offers guys

btw batts painted springs have held up like champ hardly any chips at all,

that does bring up a good point freek. looks great none the less! I:I

lookin good freek, one of these days i'm going to have to paint my shocks and stuff

you guys all make me want to go to busco, but there's no way i can afford that lol

lookin good freek, one of these days i'm going to have to paint my shocks and stuff

you guys all make me want to go to busco, but there's no way i can afford that lol

campsites are cheap!! its just getting there thats the biotch.. and you are further away than we are :(

1178 miles each way................truck gets 15mpg (at best lol). it'd be like 400 bucks in fuel.....not to mention 20 hour drive each way lol

heres some pics as we get closer to finishing up the frame swaps
hers the new exhaust mod that we are doing, it kicks the silencer out away from the frame, also the headlights im using for the busco trip
and freeks painted springs

exhaust3.jpg

exhaust2.jpg

exhaust1.jpg