Free Manufacturers Decals

lol i just got a email back from hot rods saying how they dont make camshafts for a banshee and although it was a good try there going to send me out stickers anyway:D Haha

sent mine out as well last night. waiting to see what i get back. the only one that emailed me back was Barnett so far. and 01 Fmf blaster your welcome for the quote lol

hey i sent out all of my emails and all ready got NGK's they were nice and 3 that were pretty big. OHH AND DOES ANYONE KNOWHOW TO GET THE MONSTER ENERY STICKERS?!?!?!

Yeah you have to take a servey or some shiit like that.
but the orignal site(everything2stroke) i got all this from has the link so if anyone wants to go to that site and search for the list of all this.

great stickers/good cause

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hey guys
just found this site that promotes fighting multiple sclerosis, they have a sticker campain going right now to raise awareness of this terrible disease, i signed up for a few on monday, and 4 very nice and big "ms racing" decals came in the mail today, if i didnt just spend my last few hundred bucks on a motor rebuild, i woulda donated a few $$$, gonna have to get back to them on that, but the stickers are very cool, check them out, get a few, stick 'em on, raise some awareness, and maybe donate sumthin, every $$$ counts

http://www.teamms.org/home/home.aspx

Last edited:
i got the dunlop catalog and a sh*tload of nice stickers, definately send for them,go to dunloptire.com, request the atv tire catalog, their inside of it