First full Rebuild

150 pc bolt kit and stainless engine bolt kit. For some reason I had like half a SS engine bolt kit installed... was really weird taking the thing apart!

[/QUOTE]

The bolt kit you used, is that a "Bolt Spec" kit like on Egay or Amazon?? How do you like it ?? Is it useful? Other than the plastic plugs that come with it (no clue why those are in there)

The bolt kit you used, is that a "Bolt Spec" kit like on Egay or Amazon?? How do you like it ?? Is it useful? Other than the plastic plugs that come with it (no clue why those are in there)

Yeah it's the bolt spec kit! So far it's only been useful for washers. But I figure it will become better once I get to smaller stuff like plastics, bolting down some electronics, stuff like that. Yeah that plastic things are not useful at all lol

I've got a bolt spec kit with this basket case KX500 I'm working on. Used a bit so far on engine. Once I start actually putting the bike together sure I'll use more.
They seem to be decent quality.

Just wondered how the kit was for Blaster. Nothing worse than nasty hardware on fresh build.

I've got a bolt spec kit with this basket case KX500 I'm working on. Used a bit so far on engine. Once I start actually putting the bike together sure I'll use more.
They seem to be decent quality.

Just wondered how the kit was for Blaster. Nothing worse than nasty hardware on fresh build.

Im using this kit on my frame swap and am liking the selection and quality so far

I have all the arms, swing arm, foot pegs, nerfs and heel guards on. Only used a couple bolts and nuts and about half the washers. Should use more once I start finishing the bike.

NEW PARTS!!!

KOR Ported and Polished cylinder, head with his magic!

70ED72A3-A220-402B-B5BA-5FF2B34E8982.jpg

Its like a freaking piece of ART!!!!

Man I need to get this motor together RIGHT NOW!!! I cant wait to feel the UNLIMITED POWER!!!! lol

really digging the green James !

Thanks!

Yeah me too, fist thought was its going to be a little too much green, but once I had all of the black pieces on, think its going to look really good!
Looks sweet brotha. Once you get wheels on it I'd take it off the bench before you cant get it off hahahaha :eek: happened to me so I needed a couple guys to help.

Looks sweet brotha. Once you get wheels on it I'd take it off the bench before you cant get it off hahahaha :eek: happened to me so I needed a couple guys to help.

Oh yeah def going to need some buddies to help me get it off the work bench! AKA Toolbox lol. Its at a great height to work on it though! everything that I have done so far has been chest height and its awesome!

Reactions: Zbskater400
Well went out for a weekend with the GF and when I finally got service I saw that some parts had already made it to my doorstep on Saturday :). Only problem was I was going to be gone until Sunday night :confused::confused::mad::mad:. Had a buddy swing by and grab everything so here is what showed up already!

Everything that was on my doorstep

VForce 4 Reed Cage

Front Wheel Bearings

Also have a banshee axle but it was too heavy to bring in with all of this HAHA. Thats all of the blaster stuff. But there was one big box I didnt know was shipping so fast... It contained my new computer I am building!!!

CPU Water Cooler

Power Supply

16GB Ram

CPU

Motherboard

Should have everything else I ordered by the middle of this week!
Where's the graphics card:D I have Ripjaws ram and it's amazing

Just got done going through your thread. Really liking the direction your going with it. Where do you get all your money, you have a couple grand easy in parts alone.

Thanks for sharing. Keep us updated!

Just got done going through your thread. Really liking the direction your going with it. Where do you get all your money, you have a couple grand easy in parts alone.

Thanks for sharing. Keep us updated!

I need to get off my lazy arse and get this thing finished... Seems like every weekend I have something going on. You know in the moment just clicking the pay now button is super easy! Except when you tally it up lol. Getting a degree from college really paid off, lets me sink all my extra money into toys!