Cylinder Porting DIY

That video is great. I will be following this even though I won't be trying it. I'd love to try this but I have no patience , The steady hand I developed through welding however.

does the vitos 240 have and casting errors mint just do the sand paper cart. on mine when i gets here... love the videos tho keep them coming 11

OMG!!! this is the best DIY ever.... thx ken!!!

just 1 question, could u please put some list of materials u use here? i hate to be spanish, and even when i know how to talk n read ur dialectic is a lil bit closed for my ears, cant really heard the numbers u say, lol.... a lil list would be great....

anyway, i will be following, i wont do any of this but i love to learn how it does...

thx again and cheers!

i have seen some pics of horrible flaws on the vito cylinders

really thank yb, gotta go to harbor freight then my stone are nasty i done have that tool he has, ive done intake manifolds and throttle bodies on my cars with good results this shouldnt be hard to just clean up.

thanx, flotek told me to send it out if i get it.. dont want the extra down time tho ill just polish it up a lil bit, ive done 3 intake manifolds and 5 throttle bodies.

yeah the reson he said to send it out to to clean up the poor casting..

honestly if i ever go 240 ill send a jugg out and but the sleeve kit and piston and pice together my own set up and have a builder install it and do the porting...

dont see that happening though,, a screamin stock bore/stroke blaster will be a hoot

I'm working on the transfer ports next, then the intake. I hope to be done with this soon. I sent a request out to all of the porting software companies requesting coppies for evaluation. I'll let you know how they respond.