Cylinder Porting DIY

awesome video. even if youre not going to do it yourself (like myself because you did it for me haha) i think its cool to see how you do it

ive got a junk cylinder to practice on then i have my old stardard stroke topend i am going to try this on. should be fun lol I:I again ken, love the videos.

Thanks Angus. The fixture is pretty cool. Once the cylinder is mounted, you can swivel it 360 degrees horizontally and vertically.
Nice, I will be building one....
That was a good point to the members about the dangers of breathing the carbon in the ex port...I use a blast cabinet to remove the carbon, before any port work is started...

Yup. Carbon will give ya black boogers. I'm doing more vids today but this will never be done by the end of the day. The dremel cuts sooooooo slow. Listen to the little guy vibrate and slow down as soon as it touches the port. It's pretty beat up. The bearings in the chuck are toast. I usually use 4 - 5 Foredom #8 handpieces loaded with different tools. Makes things go much faster.

Yup. Carbon will give ya black boogers. I'm doing more vids today but this will never be done by the end of the day. The dremel cuts sooooooo slow. Listen to the little guy vibrate and slow down as soon as it touches the port. It's pretty beat up. The bearings in the chuck are toast. I usually use 4 - 5 Foredom #8 handpieces loaded with different tools. Makes things go much faster.

We both know how much the correct porting tools cost, it can be a huge investment