C0D black ops.

Got it already :) Its not too bad, some things need fixed like lag. but im sure it willl be fixed on tues. Snipers are incred hard to use. The cod points system is cool though

i am getting it tues afternoon, for a real system (PS3) though

a real system? it is the only one of the top 3 game systems that dont have the no controller function. wii has it and xbox has a completely hands free no controller thing kinect and what does ps3 have? a sh*tty price? lmao haha

I used to sit around and play video games when I was like 14. Then I turned my 360 into a very expensive iPod charger and quit playing it. That's when I went from being 145lbs to 130lbs, started partying a little bit and lost my v card.

Got it already :) Its not too bad, some things need fixed like lag. but im sure it willl be fixed on tues. Snipers are incred hard to use. The cod points system is cool though

it comes out tuesday, do u have a pirated version or a beta?

and mystic, the ps3 is 300 bucks now, is more than a gaing system unlike a 360, any true system lover, loves ps3 more, especially yhe launch edition with backwards capability.

as for that, i am not as big of loser as i just sounded, lol, i like my ppartys, my women and my beer, blasty has cut down on the game time too

wait how the hell do you have it????? don't come out til tuesday
I got it pre-ordered but I'm gonna try not to get addicted to it like I was back when I used to play call of duty I'd rather hang out with my friends more now

LOL. Lets have a console war at BF. Bluray won thats all that matters. Jailbroken ps3's =WIN JTaged 360's= WIN all else =FAIL