C0D black ops.

you have been able to get legit retail copies off of ebay for like 2 weeks now...

yeah but those copies only ship out on the 9th so its gay and you have to wait longer.

And to the guy saying that PS3 doesnt have anything like kinect or wii. did you forget about playstation move, it completely trumps wii. and the playability far exceeds anything that kinect will be able to come out with.

Got it already :) Its not too bad, some things need fixed like lag. but im sure it willl be fixed on tues. Snipers are incred hard to use. The cod points system is cool though

hahahahahahaha... even if you do have it freaking treyarch is gonna ban the sh*t outta your username... baahahahaha. the only ones that should have it are the ones that were testing it for treyarchs purpose and they will be reset on the 9th to square it all up anyways... have fun playing campaign mode while the rest of us are online

yeah but those copies only ship out on the 9th so its gay and you have to wait longer.

And to the guy saying that PS3 doesnt have anything like kinect or wii. did you forget about playstation move, it completely trumps wii. and the playability far exceeds anything that kinect will be able to come out with.

actually your wrong there, while the playstation move is pretty cool. Kinect is better, not only can it track your actual movements instead of a controller, it also can recognize your voice and can be used as a webcam microsoft is planning on evolving it for use in computers also, kinect will be far better than move. wow i feel like a techno geek now

your wrong... I have 2 friends that bought them off of ebay for 90$ and have them and are playing online....

but I will be getting it probably at the midnight sale..

your wrong... I have 2 friends that bought them off of ebay for 90$ and have them and are playing online....

but I will be getting it probably at the midnight sale..

they are all gonna git banned treyarch doesnt put up with any of that... and if they have them now they were pirated, or illegal sales, or a torrent download

actually your wrong there, while the playstation move is pretty cool. Kinect is better, not only can it track your actual movements instead of a controller, it also can recognize your voice and can be used as a webcam microsoft is planning on evolving it for use in computers also, kinect will be far better than move. wow i feel like a techno geek now

ive played both and the move is much better. it doenst have the lag that the kinect has and the kinect has to have certain distances for it to work properly and the only thing you can use the voice to work is the kinect games nothing else. and besides with games that involve sword fighting or lightsabers a motion controller is gonna trump just following your movements

they are all gonna git banned treyarch doesnt put up with any of that... and if they have them now they were pirated, or illegal sales, or a torrent download

hahaha I like how you THINK, key word is think. you know what your talking about. they are legal copies of the game purchased legally, that are being sold on ebay by people that work for the retail stores...

treyarch is not going to "ban" you for playing the game now, because legally they cant. you purchased a legal copy of the game the only person who can get in any kind of trouble is the person that sold it.... because they are selling it illegally

i guarantee treyarch will ban any user that is on before 12:00Am on the 9th they have already stated they will be banning everyone for anything that they dont like. like boosting if you get caught you will be banned. like playing the game before its released. they did it to the players on modern warfare 2 that logged in and played before it was released and it will happen again

i guarantee treyarch will ban any user that is on before 12:00Am on the 9th they have already stated they will be banning everyone for anything that they dont like. like boosting if you get caught you will be banned. like playing the game before its released. they did it to the players on modern warfare 2 that logged in and played before it was released and it will happen again

hahah okay we will see. but I already now for a fact that there is nothing they can do about it.

they would not have turned on the multiplayer if they thought it was that big of a deal. because 3 days ago it was not on, all you could play was story mode and zombies

treyarch wont be doing any of the banning, on xbox live microshaft has control of it, on PSN sony has control, and on the PC the server admins have control.

treyarch wont be doing any of the banning, on xbox live microshaft has control of it, on PSN sony has control, and on the PC the server admins have control.

if treyarch wanted to, the could ban you from playing multiplayer on there game, but they could not ban you from xbox live or PSN.

if treyarch wanted to, the could ban you from playing multiplayer on there game, but they could not ban you from xbox live or PSN.

treyarch doesnt control anything though other than the content in the game. They dont own the servers that you will be playing on (technically you guys own the servers you play on if you are on the console) and they sure as hell dont own the servers that i will be playing it on :p

Its the same principle as cheating in the game, on the consoles if you are caught cheating you are banned from the service, not just the single game (mainly just your gamer tag, but they can ban your console as well). On the PC you are just banned from individual servers, unless you are PB banned then you are banned from every server running PB automatically.

treyarch doesnt control anything though other than the content in the game. They dont own the servers that you will be playing on (technically you guys own the servers you play on if you are on the console) and they sure as hell dont own the servers that i will be playing it on :p

Its the same principle as cheating in the game, on the consoles if you are caught cheating you are banned from the service, not just the single game (mainly just your gamer tag, but they can ban your console as well). On the PC you are just banned from individual servers, unless you are PB banned then you are banned from every server running PB automatically.

you know that thing when you log on and it says connecting to servers those arent your servers those would be the games servers and they can ban anything they want from them

treyarch doesnt have any servers for the game to be hosted on. Im guessing you dont fully understand how the internet works for the consoles. The "servers" that console people play on are the hosts, the host is someones console whether it be an xbox, PS3, etc. Also, when you log into the game you are logging into xbox live/psn, not into a treyarch server. On the PC we just have a master query server that basically tells us that we are online and tells us what servers are available for us to play on.

CoD really sucks now. The fanboys ruined it, now all kids think they know guns and they think they can just walk to an army base and grab a barrett and go to iraq and kill all the insurgeons. The worst part is it makes a joke out of war, you get shot once, big deal, you wait for the red to go away and you can keep going, in real life you'd be screaming for a medic on the ground and have to get airlifted out and maybe even die, and you can win a fight over an urban street in about 5 seconds, war takes a long time realistically. And most of all, you can just respawn if you die.

but the realism aside (cause most games are like that, even the ones I like), CoD stole most of their entire game setup from Counterstrike.

But that's just my opinion, CoD4 was the last one I bought, and I'll probably sell it. Rainbow Six, or any Tom Clancy game is so much better because Tom Clancy knows what the hell he's talking about and has studied warfare very thoroughly for a long time and writes some pretty good books about it.

/long ass post

FPS=Columbine that was a real FPS

And the winner is.......

Wolf3d_pc.png

CoD really sucks now. The fanboys ruined it, now all kids think they know guns and they think they can just walk to an army base and grab a barrett and go to iraq and kill all the insurgeons. The worst part is it makes a joke out of war, you get shot once, big deal, you wait for the red to go away and you can keep going, in real life you'd be screaming for a medic on the ground and have to get airlifted out and maybe even die, and you can win a fight over an urban street in about 5 seconds, war takes a long time realistically. And most of all, you can just respawn if you die.

but the realism aside (cause most games are like that, even the ones I like), CoD stole most of their entire game setup from Counterstrike.

But that's just my opinion, CoD4 was the last one I bought, and I'll probably sell it. Rainbow Six, or any Tom Clancy game is so much better because Tom Clancy knows what the hell he's talking about and has studied warfare very thoroughly for a long time and writes some pretty good books about it.

/long ass post

I just play the games for fun or for competition. COD did take some things from CS but they also added some things that helped improve the gameplay (like ADS, but some things also made it worse).

Tom Clancy games are more for the tactical elitist more than anything (save for Splinter Cell) where you take things slow and actually plan out your movements where COD is more spur of the moment (competition play is completely different from casual play however, tactics are crucial to getting that W on your record). Either way, i do like playing each game from time to time depending on what im in the mood for.

I just play the games for fun or for competition. COD did take some things from CS but they also added some things that helped improve the gameplay (like ADS, but some things also made it worse).

Tom Clancy games are more for the tactical elitist more than anything (save for Splinter Cell) where you take things slow and actually plan out your movements where COD is more spur of the moment (competition play is completely different from casual play however, tactics are crucial to getting that W on your record). Either way, i do like playing each game from time to time depending on what im in the mood for.

That's why I love Rainbow Six, you aren't told everything you have to do, you have to plan your next move and use all the tools you have available. also you can command 2 other people that are just as smart as you are and are armed the same. Splinter Cell is the same but you're a lone wolf.

I guess I just like tactics and thinking.

That's why I love Rainbow Six, you aren't told everything you have to do, you have to plan your next move and use all the tools you have available. also you can command 2 other people that are just as smart as you are and are armed the same. Splinter Cell is the same but you're a lone wolf.

I guess I just like tactics and thinking.

In COD you can use tactics and thinking depending on your play style. Sometimes i will just run around and kill w/e i see as fast as i can to rack up a huge score, other times i will take it slow and actually think about what i am doing so i can maximize my kills while minimizing the number of deaths I take (this apply's only to TDM, in other game types i have different thought processes that i go through).