C0D black ops.

I try to use tactics in CoD, but everyone is too fast, and speaking of that, there's a speed glitch in CoD4 that's happening more and more frequently, and it just ruins the game. People that still play it a lot online will know what I'm talking about.

but in R6, you have surprise and a few people on a large map. It's just more fun and you get more into the game. The weapons also have a more realistic feel for some reason, I can't really find it, but it's there. The enemy uses tactics too, not just charging at you throwing nades and shooting like crazy.

treyarch doesnt have any servers for the game to be hosted on. Im guessing you dont fully understand how the internet works for the consoles. The "servers" that console people play on are the hosts, the host is someones console whether it be an xbox, PS3, etc. Also, when you log into the game you are logging into xbox live/psn, not into a treyarch server. On the PC we just have a master query server that basically tells us that we are online and tells us what servers are available for us to play on.

you dont understand how black ops works they have designated servers for the consoles so pc people still have the same thing but treyarch they have their own designated servers for us to play on

you dont understand how black ops works they have designated servers for the consoles so pc people still have the same thing but treyarch they have their own designated servers for us to play on

no, black ops does not have dedicated servers... when you join a game, you are joining the host's server, and that is his xbix or ps3

When I leave for lunch during school I'm going to get it, along with all the other seniors that leave and go to. Most of which probably won't be returning to school.

Im gettin it, Ill probly play online for a week till everyone starts cheatin. Then to story mode....

no, black ops does not have dedicated servers... when you join a game, you are joining the host's server, and that is his xbix or ps3

unless you are on a PC, then the server is actually a server. There's a reason we call them DEDICATED servers. The console system is a P2P network, your console is the server if so chosen to be the server. Now the reason its not a dedicated server because your consoles sole purpose is not to host the game (unlike on the PC where the server just hosts the game, and the server has a 1 gb/s line to work with compared to someones home connection), your console also has to have you play the game so system resources and network resources are divided up between you and the "server" on your console. Basically on the Xbox you are paying $60 a year so you can use your console as a server. Isnt it funny how microsoft is charging you to use your own equipment so you can be a host for a game online?

Yes, PC players do have to pay for a server if they want to host a good one, but they are renting out someone elses internet and hardware to host the game instead of buying it all themselves or using their own (for either a very expensive option that will become outdated or a server that will suck so bad that no one will want to play on it), and we dont have to host a server to play online. Generally clans are the ones who pay for the servers so the cost is divided up amongst the members making things cheaper.

unless you are on a PC, then the server is actually a server. There's a reason we call them DEDICATED servers. The console system is a P2P network, your console is the server if so chosen to be the server. Now the reason its not a dedicated server because your consoles sole purpose is not to host the game (unlike on the PC where the server just hosts the game, and the server has a 1 gb/s line to work with compared to someones home connection), your console also has to have you play the game so system resources and network resources are divided up between you and the "server" on your console. Basically on the Xbox you are paying $60 a year so you can use your console as a server. Isnt it funny how microsoft is charging you to use your own equipment so you can be a host for a game online?

Yes, PC players do have to pay for a server if they want to host a good one, but they are renting out someone elses internet and hardware to host the game instead of buying it all themselves or using their own (for either a very expensive option that will become outdated or a server that will suck so bad that no one will want to play on it), and we dont have to host a server to play online. Generally clans are the ones who pay for the servers so the cost is divided up amongst the members making things cheaper.

yeah, I understand how it all works.... it the other dude that does not.....

in some ways i like the cheaters, they give me a challenge and a chance to improve, lol. You know you're good when you can out frag a cheap aimbot :p

I jumped way too late into CS:S to get into it, i just get my ass handed to me at every turn XD If i sat down and played it for a week i could get somewhere with it, but when my competition lies within COD why waste time on a game that i wont be playing (other than to have fun of course :p)?

If you got steam still and wanna play some CS:S shoot me ur steam id in a PM man. Im always up for a good game (unless im working on school work, lol)

At the whole system bashing thing. you can all suck it, PC gaming is the way to do it. End of story
As for when I'm getting it: When I can get it on sale through steam.
Just picked up MW2 and I also recently came into some money (not much you stingy biotch, gave the lazy half of the family more) which im saving so no go on it at full price

damn lots of fighting over one silling thing. lol! anyways sounds like a few people are getting it, and yes they game is out with ligit copies because gunman had robbed the factory, no joke look it up, anyways, if you do have it you cant play cause trayarc has there servers shut down, and there mulitplayer system shut down till a day before it comes open to the world

I'm gonna take back some games and try and get some money for them because I can't take anymore money out of the bank because I need it for gas money. Getting fm school and graduating is more important that black ops right now. If I have to I'll wait til Christmas to get it.

I'm gonna take back some games and try and get some money for them because I can't take anymore money out of the bank because I need it for gas money. Getting fm school and graduating is more important that black ops right now. If I have to I'll wait til Christmas to get it.

A lot of CoD gamers would put BO before graduating. Good job sir.

damn lots of fighting over one silling thing. lol! anyways sounds like a few people are getting it, and yes they game is out with ligit copies because gunman had robbed the factory, no joke look it up, anyways, if you do have it you cant play cause trayarc has there servers shut down, and there mulitplayer system shut down till a day before it comes open to the world

again you are wrong, the multiplayer is on and has been on for a few days....... I have seen people playing it....

it might be to hard for you people to believe but there are thousands of people in every game type right now, I have seen it with my own eyes....

Well can't wait til tomorrow gonna have some fun playing, hope I don't suck to bad, haven't played any in a long time

wahoooo!!! lol

its 1:30 AM I got me some blacks ops.... got pulled over on the way home... had to sit there for about 30mins.... but ima get my game on!!!! lol