busco beach trip 2010

I love all the love!!! Thanks to all who photographed and video'd, Shows ya what the 2 stroke smoke brotherhood is all about!!

uc27d.jpg

Perfect says it all AWK!!!I:I I:I I:I I:I I:I

Great banner idea & great job of representing the forum & Blasters! Thanks for the stories & pix. Makes me grin to see that much fun, also makes me jealous. So there wuz 1 stock bumper at Busco?.. LOL ... Also, we gotta know...who's got the fastest non-drag Blasty? :)

can anyone name these "newlyweds" crashed out at busco,
hope we helped make the "honeymoon" a memorable one !!!!!!!
6edem1.jpg

Great banner idea & great job of representing the forum & Blasters! Thanks for the stories & pix. Makes me grin to see that much fun, also makes me jealous. So there wuz 1 stock bumper at Busco?.. LOL ... Also, we gotta know...who's got the fastest non-drag Blasty? :)

*cough cough* i was kicking some ass at the strip lol :D but freek by far has the most power on top out of anybody, i suspect batt would have owned some bitches but he didnt drag his that bike is naaasty :( cant blame him it was hot as sh*t hahaha dually was puttin some power down too, damn there were alot of fast bikes lol

another little funny tidbit of how i met fioz, i'm over at the e2s trailer tryin to figure out them blown fuse troubles, and this dude starts talkin about tellin an e2s dude about this guy awk, who makes these gsxr brake systems he just bought, so i listen for a minute, ask him if he's ever met this "awk" dude, he reply's "no" i stuck out my hand to shake and said "now you have", blew his mind,
very cool bro (and the mrs.) fo-sho,

another little funny tidbit of how i met fioz, i'm over at the e2s trailer tryin to figure out them blown fuse troubles, and this dude starts talkin about tellin an e2s dude about this guy awk, who makes these gsxr brake systems he just bought, so i listen for a minute, ask him if he's ever met this "awk" dude, he reply's "no" i stuck out my hand to shake and said "now you have", blew his mind,
very cool bro (and the mrs.) fo-sho,

lmao, thats great!!

thats looks sweet man.....mabe we should get all the lineup pics everyone has and have a poll on which would be the best pic for a new headerI:I

Hell ya!!

can anyone name these "newlyweds" crashed out at busco,
hope we helped make the "honeymoon" a memorable one !!!!!!!
6edem1.jpg

Well only one I can think of is the Mr and Mrs 305"s? Unless Dually brought the wife to be??I:I

idk know outta the blastys but was pulling hard on my buddy who just dropped 2 grand+ into his 400ex motor. i think i got noober once on the track too, all the blastys were pretty dam clean and quick. all your guys bikes were sweet, there were some sick trails there also

yeah, stevo (400ex bro) did mention to dually and i, how impressed he was by how fast we would pull away from him on the trails, he said "damn them things are quick", but he also blew by me at wide open down by the track once

yeah, stevo (400ex bro) did mention to dually and i, how impressed he was by how fast we would pull away from him on the trails, he said "damn them things are quick", but he also blew by me at wide open down by the track once

haha yeah I:I hes always given me sh*t about the little blasty so me and marc gave him an nice whopping one time :eek:

i wish i woulda used the strip more on friday tho, that was cool