busco beach trip 2010

noober, that was a sweet blasty you brought too. i didnt know what to think of the color you used on the motor and frame, but when seeing it in person, i really liked it,deffinatly different.

HAAAAAAHAHAHA aww man that was epic I:I I:I i was like " no fu%^ing way am i stuck in a 40' pool of foot and a half deep cement with freeks blaster" lol. :eek: :eek: :eek:

bahahhhahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahaha, i wish there was a pic of it....but it was dark down there.......dont sweat it dude me and batt hit the same slop that they had pushed off the track after that rain, and stuck too lol

noober, that was a sweet blasty you brought too. i didnt know what to think of the color you used on the motor and frame, but when seeing it in person, i really liked it,deffinatly different.

thanks man!! yup a bit diffenent just the way we like it lol. and it is tough as hell, even where my shifter foot sits has not rubbed off yet I:I

hahaha i forgot about this one lol, here is a pic of a explorer full of mexican dudes with one guy taking a pic of our blstys on the way home lol

100_1278.jpg

noob you should consider a career as a dirtwheels photographer, the pics are awsome bro !!!!!!!
and i definately agree, we should keep the same date as the e2s guys, they were all awsome bro's, i thought we may have gotten looked down upon, as us blaster owners do alot, but the comments about us riding "hard core" and "representin" shows why this sport is so great, no matter what ya ride !!!!!
gotta add also, i had a few rides with con8quest6, mike was a cool dude too, and that 4mil stroked/ported 200cc was fast as sh*t, i also got some good vids of him doin a big across the road jump on his kx250, hope he posts them up????

Last edited:
Sweet pix Awk I was jealous of all the ride time you guys were gettin.
Now I feel like I was behind the scene :)

noob you should consider a career as a dirtwheels photographer, the pics are awsome bro !!!!!!!
and i definately agree, we should keep the same date as the e2s guys, they were all awsome bro's, i thought we may have gotten looked down upon, as us blaster owners do alot, but the comments about us riding "hard core" and "representin" shows why this sport is so great, no matter what ya ride !!!!!
gotta add also, i had a few rides with con8quest6, mike was a cool dude too, and that 4mil stroked/ported 200cc was fast as sh*t, i also got some good vids of him doin a big across the road jump on his kx250, hope he posts them up????
you guy's will never be looked down upon by us E2S'ers for sure. you guy's represent the twostrokes just as much as Banshee, 250R guy's, or anyone else that ride a smoker. hell, i believe that most of you guy's are members over there as well. a first time experiance for a lot of people this year and finally meeting the face behind the keyboard, it kinda makes things crazy, but hopefully next year we can all set around a big campfire and BS all at the same time.

Sweet pix Awk I was jealous of all the ride time you guys were gettin.
Now I feel like I was behind the scene :)
Paulie, you will never be behind the scenes bro. your to pimp for that. :D
two years in a row you had driveline problems, you got too much powa homie. you need a big fat chain to harness it all. I:I not even my dragger has that problem. i dont always think to offer sometimes and it's a little to late to say it now i guess, but you could've taken the 05 for a spin, i know you well enough that im positive you would've treated my baby with kid gloves. i know you wouldnt have been representin a blasty with your BF brotherhood, but you could've spent some good riding time with them.

i had a little brake trouble... lol
100_1298.jpg

as for what happened to 305's brakes are still unknown, i've been running my set-up for over a year now, with zero troubles, and i ride at least 3-4 times a week, we're thinkin his wave rotor got bent, or one of the waves caught the edge of the brake pad and just ripped it off,
i will be sending him a new rear caliper bracket by weeks end < yes, i stand behind my product, and of the 30 or so that i've sold, this is the first bracket failure yet, this also happened on a bike running a stationary wave rotor disc on shee carrier, not the stock, soild, floating blaster disc, which it was designed for????

also like to give a shout out to the florida crews buddy,
(i forgot his name)
with the nasty lookin 400ex(carbon look plastics and "luni tunes" dual exhaust, very sweet, for a 4 poke) and a raptor, very cool bro, and rode with us often, spent saturday nite at the drags with him, cuttin up the whole time!!!!!

/\/\/\/\/\ holeshot left him stranded in the woods with no lights and blown fuse, we come along and someones waving a cell phone light talkin about "james, you faggot" , 305 was like "yo, who you callin a faggot" so we all ride over there and turns out its one of us....funny as hell, aaaahahahahaaaaaa

as for what happened to 305's brakes are still unknown, i've been running my set-up for over a year now, with zero troubles, and i ride at least 3-4 times a week, we're thinkin his wave rotor got bent, or one of the waves caught the edge of the brake pad and just ripped it off,
i will be sending him a new rear caliper bracket by weeks end < yes, i stand behind my product, and of the 30 or so that i've sold, this is the first bracket failure yet, this also happened on a bike running a stationary wave rotor disc on shee carrier, not the stock, soild, floating blaster disc, which it was designed for????

also like to give a shout out to the florida crews buddy,
(i forgot his name)
with the nasty lookin 400ex(carbon look plastics and "luni tunes" dual exhaust, very sweet, for a 4 poke) and a raptor, very cool bro, and rode with us often, spent saturday nite at the drags with him, cuttin up the whole time!!!!!

/\/\/\/\/\ holeshot left him stranded in the woods with no lights and blown fuse, we come along and someones waving a cell phone light talkin about "james, you faggot" , 305 was like "yo, who you callin a faggot" so we all ride over there and turns out its one of us....funny as hell, aaaahahahahaaaaaa

that was stevo..
guess holeshot got sidetracked.. lol
good times for sure .. yea id like to add my set up is diffrent then the way he sells them.

thank ya sir I:I i took pics of everything so we would be able to share the experience better with our blaster peeps lol :)

Definately looks like you guys had a good time. Hopefully next year I can make it. I think it'd be cool to meet some of the members in person and to see all the different blasters