AWK's wild ride II

Alright boys last one we have I think- But I have to hit the sack and have the wife Ummm massage my sore appendages!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
You all better watch out when I show up at awks next year. I may not have as much power as most of you but I love to ride it on the edge.

Gotta know ... who's got the faster Blaster? :)

well, i actually never noticed any type of competition in the air, just a bunch of good bro's tearin sh*t up !!!!!
we were so busy rippin up the trails, and noobs left early saturday eve. so we never got around to any actual drag racin, although i did wanna get lined up with him and bronco to see how bad i would do against a 3mil flotek and ct240 motor,
and as for in the trails, i would say i had an unfair advantage having ridden them forever, and also not caring about life, limb or bike parts.
but a few more laps on the same trails and i may have had to throw some blocks, hahahaaaaa
there was bro's on my ass most of the time, which i knew to expect from noobs, freek and batt, having ridden with them before at busco, and shane has been here a few times before, but wasnt on his own bike, but bronco, techblaster and sasjaffe impressed me also, for how rough some of this really is
and our new member scooter69, who i ride with all the time, is soon becoming a beast on that 300ex, i dont know if its his light weight, or thats the perfect bike for him, or he's had 4 wheelers since he was 3 yrs. old, and chasin garret around on the cr125, but he may overtake the 'ol man here soon, the kid can flat out RIDE, even if it is a 4poker, wished i could build him an mx blaster, i'd take his ass racing
whos got the pics of his tore up back ??????

^^ right on awkster..greg is gonna be a killer rider if he keeps doin what hes doin...good kid for sure...here the back pic

173.jpg

oh someone has a better pic than that, it's up top of his back, and we bared his little ass thats tore up too, baaaaahahahahaaaa

well, i actually never noticed any type of competition in the air, just a bunch of good bro's tearin sh*t up !!!!!
we were so busy rippin up the trails, and noobs left early saturday eve. so we never got around to any actual drag racin, although i did wanna get lined up with him and bronco to see how bad i would do against a 3mil flotek and ct240 motor,
and as for in the trails, i would say i had an unfair advantage having ridden them forever, and also not caring about life, limb or bike parts.
but a few more laps on the same trails and i may have had to throw some blocks, hahahaaaaa
there was bro's on my ass most of the time, which i knew to expect from noobs, freek and batt, having ridden with them before at busco, and shane has been here a few times before, but wasnt on his own bike, but bronco, techblaster and sasjaffe impressed me also, for how rough some of this really is
and our new member scooter69, who i ride with all the time, is soon becoming a beast on that 300ex, i dont know if its his light weight, or thats the perfect bike for him, or he's had 4 wheelers since he was 3 yrs. old, and chasin garret around on the cr125, but he may overtake the 'ol man here soon, the kid can flat out RIDE, even if it is a 4poker, wished i could build him an mx blaster, i'd take his ass racing
whos got the pics of his tore up back ??????

yeah man i wanted to do some racing real bad, but after slicing my tire the first night i didnt want to damage it more by doing hard launches on those rocks :eek: :eek: :eek: lol. also with the way that mountain eats quad parts i wanted to leave with my motor intact haha I:I I:I

Well, where do I begin???
Guess I will start off with the host with the mutha Fuggin Most-isss, the man of the mountain, AWK himself.

AWK is one of the coolest Bro's I got, and have ever met, thx so much man for the weekend, showin' us around, keepin' us alive, haha, and all that good stuff. I can't wait for Ride III, might as well just put me down for it now, and safe to say you will see me before that anyway, Fo Sho. I had a great time, awesome riding, and just about the best company you can have for a weekend of Blaster Frenzy. Thx brutha AWK!!!! I:I

The weekend was just kick A$$, for starters there is more riding ground up there than ya know what to do with. I may have been on the same trail set 2 or 3 times, but rarely knew it since there is just so much. Some real nasty stuff, some wicked climbs, some crazy views, good ol fun spots, you name it and it's up there. I had the time of my life, did not wanna leave!!! Actually I was one of the last to go, waving to AWK as he pulled down his street, can't wait to go back.

The guys are awesome, I could go on about everyone, since we all just get along so well and share a passion. The Freek/Batt crew are nothin' less than Pro Shiaat, and very cool guys to know. Thx Freek for gettin' my case saver hooked up, even know it was 12 hours late but I am good to go now, all that matters!!!

All good, I popped a chain off in the trail and it got jammed up real nasty, but me/Freek/Slick and crew got it back together, limped back to camp in the darkness and got everything set and tight in the AM for More riding, awesome!!! I:I
AND, yeah, AWK MTN ate my rear skid too, oh well, time to go strong and custom!!!

Slick and Trout are one of the best Dad/Son combo's you will know, awesome to see that. Shane is about as cool as it gets for 17, nice to meet you bro and keep ridin' super strong kid, you got skills little brutha!!! Glad to turn you onto to the Mornin' goodness, the BBerry Mini wheats are the bomb bro-seff!!! LOL

Had some great conversation with Bronco, you the man bro and I love that beast CT240, sniff sniff mmmmmmmmmmmmm....

Gotta give FULL props to my little local brutha's, scooter and Garrett. These kids ride their a$$ off, and will push you up and down any trail you get in front of them on, they got mad skillz and are actually fun to have around as well, was a pleasure hangin' with them and thx for showing us around your home turf Bro's, glad to be there. I will be sure to have another nice big Food Cooler packed up for us on the next round, you can count on that. Can't wait to come back to the MTN, count me in soon.

Wish NOOB stuck around for longer, we all just kept havin' more and more fun every hour that went by, I did not wanna leave SUN let alone SAT.

Meeting all the guys and putting bodies to the screen names was the best part, these guys are top notch and a great time to spend a weekend with. I cannot even begin to emphasize on how much fun it was, and how kick a$$ of a place that MTN is, what I would do to have that local. But hey, a straight shot 4.5 hour drive is fine enough for me, can't wait to go back out.

Thx to my shotgun bro Steve for making the trip with me, hope you had half the fun I did bro, what a great weekend huh??

AWK, your the fuggin' man bro, and I can't thank you enough for having me out, no doubt.

Actually, I can... :D
Watch for that MailMan of yours in a Santa Claus suit, he's got sumthin' for ya Brutha!!!!! ;););)

Well, can't say enough good things about the weekend and everyone included, fact is that AWK's Wild Ride II fuggin' rocked, hands down... I:I

Last edited: