AWK's wild ride II

more pics, you can get a better look at how facked up my skidplate got. the mount was almost ripped off i bent it back to shape (kinda) with vise grips. and mine and batts blastys all muddy, freek hid his so i couldnt get pics hahaha :eek:

100_1607.jpg

100_1608.jpg

100_1618.jpg

100_1619.jpg

100_1620.jpg

dam son thats dirty!! freek will be doing some good ol' polishing soon huh?

i have a extra stock skid if you want you noober free of charge...

dam son thats dirty!! freek will be doing some good ol' polishing soon huh?

i have a extra stock skid if you want you noober free of charge...

awesome man!! pm me the shipping cost, thanks alot! there were 4 guys that got them wrecked, me , chevymudman, tech blaster and i dont remember the 4th lol

finally got back home...what a great time for sure, all u guys are awesome, awkster thanx for having us up there brotha...slickster thanx for that sore shoulder today lololol (7mm mag issue), tech for the oh so icey cold beers on hand lol, bronco for the sweet smell of race fuel...and of course scoobs, steve, shane, ole (crash greg) lol..hope ya feel better buddy lol....and i gotta say thanx awkster for the (stinkest, sh*ttiest death smelling mud hole loop) ever, ill prolly just toss those clothes out lol..u guys are the best

i got some pics jsut dont feel like uploading all them right now...so i dont wanna hear that pics or ur lying crap bahahahaahhahaah.....in abit guys lol

finally got back home...what a great time for sure, all u guys are awesome, awkster thanx for having us up there brotha...slickster thanx for that sore shoulder today lololol (7mm mag issue), tech for the oh so icey cold beers on hand lol, bronco for the sweet smell of race fuel...and of course scoobs, steve, shane, ole (crash greg) lol..hope ya feel better buddy lol....and i gotta say thanx awkster for the (stinkest, sh*ttiest death smelling mud hole loop) ever, ill prolly just toss those clothes out lol..u guys are the best

i got some pics jsut dont feel like uploading all them right now...so i dont wanna hear that pics or ur lying crap bahahahaahhahaah.....in abit guys lol

i just hope next time i can actually keep up. you guys are f*ckin nuts man. all balls on them trails.lol. it was so much better seein them bikes in person. pics do yurs no justice.

You guys SUCK!!!!!!!!!! All that fun and I'm stuck here building engnes. I wish I could have been there but the Slick engine and the 240 +4 need to get done. Me and Duelstroke do nothing but work! Glad to see you all had a great time! Nice event Awk!

You guys SUCK!!!!!!!!!! All that fun and I'm stuck here building engnes. I wish I could have been there but the Slick engine and the 240 +4 need to get done. Me and Duelstroke do nothing but work! Glad to see you all had a great time! Nice event Awk!

sounds like you should move to iowa so you can have some help lol

You are not sh*tting ken.I wish I didn't have to work this weekend,or work so much for that matter.Wish I had been there.Looks like "awk's wil ride 3" will be my next shot!!Looks like you guys had a blast.Who needs skidplates when you ride a blaster.lol Craig are you telling me Joe's mud hole smells worse than NJ??bahahahahahaha Glad you guys had fun and everyone made it out ok.I have a stock skidplate collecting dust also if anyone needs it.

You are not sh*tting ken.I wish I didn't have to work this weekend,or work so much for that matter.Wish I had been there.Looks like "awk's wil ride 3" will be my next shot!!Looks like you guys had a blast.Who needs skidplates when you ride a blaster.lol Craig are you telling me Joe's mud hole smells worse than NJ??bahahahahahaha Glad you guys had fun and everyone made it out ok.I have a stock skidplate collecting dust also if anyone needs it.

LMAO...yea man it was nasty stuff....i swear there was something dead in every puddle we went thru lol

heres some pics and vids

153.jpg

157.jpg

i think awk was shootin at a squirrel again lol
162.jpg

177.jpg

180.jpg

a vid with batt holding the cam going up rockface.....pretty shaky lol