AWK's wild ride II

i have a bunch of old cupboard doors and pallets at the house , moms been after me to get rid of, i was saving them for my barrel woodburner, to work in the garage in the winter, but we can throw them on a trailer/truck and use 'em up ???
the bottom ones should be dry, gonna be one of them "no such thing as too much wood" nites
and just talked to my son, he'll be coming saturday for some of the day, so that frees his bike up tomorrow, and saturday evening,

noobs, thats correct, lower yoder township, 1234 is audi's powersports, closest address to the dirt road to the mountain is about 1 mile up the road, but we've all decided to come to my house first, and convoy to the mountain, less confusing
PM'ing you my addy right now....

noobs, thats correct, lower yoder township, 1234 is audi's powersports, closest address to the dirt road to the mountain is about 1 mile up the road, but we've all decided to come to my house first, and convoy to the mountain, less confusing
PM'ing you my addy right now....

ok sounds good I:I mabey it will get me under teh 5 hr mark haha i just typed it in and it says 5hrs 7mins lol

i can see you all truckin down the highway tomorrow, all pumped up for some awsome mountain riding, jammin out, singin along, just like this guy...................

Last edited by a moderator:
just had the 'ol lady introduce me to "neil and bob", goin hunitin in the morning,
and all my bro's showin up tomorrow to ride, camp and party for 3 days ..............
life is fuggin good !!!!!!!!!!
time for bed,
c-you all tomrorrow !!

A friend and I drove down the highway wearing our motorcycle helmets from Kalamazoo to Silverlake before, just to see what people would do when they passed us. had alot of people doing double takes and had a couple people pull out camera's. It was hilarious to see there faces! even got a few thumbs up out of it! How many people are going to show up tomorrow...I mean today wearing there helmets and gear so they can just jump out of the truck, unstrap the quad and rip it up the mountain? I want a video of this happening or you where not exited enough!...lolI:I

il update sne there all up the moutain freezeing and im in my warm house got a nice warm shower not to long ago awk moutain realy likes skidplates great time today tomorow probley gana be even better