AWK's wild ride II

Hell ya!! I'm making this chicken stuff that's pretty good! And of course i'll have the BBQ chix sandwiches with chips on it - An awk mountain special!

lol, hopefully me too

No doubt NOOB, you gotta go bro, there is no other way.
If I have to come up to the border and pile ya on the trailer, you are comin' with, no doubt!!!!

Hell ya!! I'm making this chicken stuff that's pretty good! And of course i'll have the BBQ chix sandwiches with chips on it - An awk mountain special!

Now that sounds good, sign me up for an AWK mtn sandwich!!! :D
Trying to get the wifey to whip up a batch of meatballs for some finger lickin' sandwiches myself, workin' on that.

Yeah, looks like Turd has a case of the "sheeblast", that tourette's/diarrhea of the mouth thing, Don't you boyz think before ya smack lip???? :-/:-/ :D:D

wow you really have a boner for me. but sorry i aint gay. plus it aint talking sh*t when you can back it up.

wow you really have a boner for me. but sorry i aint gay. plus it aint talking sh*t when you can back it up.

Shee, all you do is talk shiaaat, fact.
All good bro, run ur mouth all ya want, no worries by me, it's not ME you offend.

Just gotta be careful WHO you offend though, me thinks??? ;) (there are alot of kids on this forum, respect um bro)

Last edited:
bump for today, anyone else interested needs to post up here or pm me for further details

where you guys below at ????, let us know, in or out, pm me!!!!!!!
ant mb
surfrjag
89blasty
xd45c
jlg8281
njdevil26
strokedittwice/e2s <<<< wrote to on e2s, CANT MAKE IT, headin to iowa to pull trains from a river
honda374 / powersports junkies < gonna contact tonite, no reply

Hey guys,
Forgot all about this. Family issues are going to keep me from traveling hours from home. The ex is having medical issues and I have to be close by for the kids. Sorry, but I have to look out for them. Maybe next time. Hope you guys have a blast.

gonna be re-arranging some mountain real estate real fuggin soon !!!!!!!!

I got the truck back today with the new transmission, so its looking good for me be there on friday...woooohooooI:II:II:II:II:II:II:I

awsome bronco, just lemme know, pm sent with cell number, call when you get close to j-town

All I have to say is we want a sh*t TON 'O PICS! If my blaster was running and I didn't live in Michigan I would so be there! but with my current income status its just a hair to far!...That and i drive a Ford so i would rather not become another statistic of the famed saying "Found On Road Dead". lol

/\/\/\/\ just heard a new one on "PINKS" the other day, whats ford spelled backwards........ DROF- driver returns on foot, baaaaahahahaaaaa

anyways, just recieved a nice big package of KLOTZ decals
so thats what i will be posting on the gaurdrails, telephone poles or any other thing i can find where the dirt road turn is for the ride, just watch for the klotz stickers !!!!
if coming in on rt. 219/56 from the east/south, past the 1234 st clair rd addy provided, it'll be on the right,
if coming in on rt. 30/271 from the north/west it will be 1 mile down st clair rd. on the left, 1234 st clair is another mile or so down

just watch for the dirt road with the KLOTZ stickers everywhere

PM'S SENT TO THOSE I THINK NEED MY CELL #