AWK's wild ride II

counting the hrs boyz...almost gametime

Awwwww yeeeeah Freek, it is fuggin ON ma brutha!!!!

Mound up!!!!

Noob, lemme know how things are going with the truck too, for sure.
If me and SASJAFFE have to make the trip for ya, it may be doable, just keep me posted.

Bronco, awesome to hear the work truck is repaired and your ass is gonna show Friday!!!

Can't wait fella's, this is gonna be just plain sick, no doubt.

Ya thats pretty much how he rolls. Him and sheeblast that is.

If your not coming to the meet stay the fuk outta this thread jack wagon!!

Aight boys, 1/2 before vacation starts for me, gonna gone home a cook some food up get ready for Tomorrow!!!

ive got some speidies all made up!!!!

Aight, I gotta own up and take the hit on this one, did NOT know WTF a speidie was, saw you guys talkin' about them from Busco, and Yeah, I had to call on Mr. Know it all, google himself, for that M-F'er.

So, goes like this?????

"These regional specialties are essentially chunks of lamb (though other meats may be used) marinated for days before being skewered and char broiled. Fantastically tender bite fulls of pure flavor result. Spiedies are traditionally served in a slice of Italian bread"

anyone coming have a spare yamaha hydro front brake lever,
hydro front lever...blaster, banshee, raptor...all the same
that i can borrow for the ride, ordered a brand new sunline on sunday, but no show yet, and the local dealer has to order one also, i just put all the other peices on and bled them but no handle, i need this bike to be safe for everyone thats gonna be riding it !!!!!
holler

anyone coming have a spare yamaha hydro front brake lever,
hydro front lever...blaster, banshee, raptor...all the same
that i can borrow for the ride, ordered a brand new sunline on sunday, but no show yet, and the local dealer has to order one also, i just put all the other peices on and bled them but no handle, i need this bike to be safe for everyone thats gonna be riding it !!!!!
holler

I am a NO, sorry.
And my local rob-shop is closed at 4pm and does not open till 10AM, which I will be on the road to you, sorry Bro, leaves me out of hooking ya up.

ive got a lever you can have awk, i will go down to my truck right now and put it in with my other blaster stuff. lol tech that definition sounds pretty good but i like to use pork or chicken. im pretty sure the wife did chicken for us this time I:I I:I. oh and i prefer potato rolls instead of italian bread.

my dad's makin chicken caserole as we speek and we got awk's famous awk mountain BBQ chicken breast sandwiches with BBQ chips on cellones rolls!!!!!!!!!! so lets "START THOES ENGINS & GIP IT AND RIP IT FELLAS cant wait to meet all you guys!

ive got a lever you can have awk, i will go down to my truck right now and put it in with my other blaster stuff. lol tech that definition sounds pretty good but i like to use pork or chicken. im pretty sure the wife did chicken for us this time I:I I:I. oh and i prefer potato rolls instead of italian bread.

Nice hook -up!! I knew someone would have it! My lead fell through... Aww man i'm not gonna be able to sleep tonight!

hahahaaaaaaaaaaa
this sh*t is on !!!!!!!!!! im sooooo glad to hear the noobs truck is gonna make the trip !!!! and thanx for the lever hook up bro, but i couldnt take a chance, so wait till you guys see the lever i made out of a gsxr lever i picked up somewhere, had to make brass bushings for it, and it didnt have the adjustable bolt to push in on the
master, but after a little drilling and tapping it now has an extra stainless allen engine bolt that seems to work perfect, afro engineering at its finest !!!!!!!!
after all, i did grow up in the hood, hahahaaa

as for my food situation, i tried to get mom to make me a big pot of spaghetti for saturday eve ??? but she pulled thru with some chili, she said it will keep us all warmer at night in the tents from all the hot gases, hahaaaa
but you guys choice, what day to eat it??? and take it up the mountain or ride to my house and just have us a little picnic there, plus would give us a chance at a real toilet and wash up a little ????

i'm assuming everyone has their directions down, and also have slick or my phone numbers ????

new weather report only calls for 20% chance of rain tomorrow, tapering off at night, low of 39, dont forget your warm clothes, and a few changes, we're likely to get wet riding too, saturday and sunday high 50's and sunny

holler or call if i missed anything

anyone have some type of grate to put over the fire for heating water/food ????
theres one up the mountain, but at the other campsite, but we cant get vehicles to that one, we can go steal it for our place ???

hahahaaaaaaaaaaa
this sh*t is on !!!!!!!!!! im sooooo glad to hear the noobs truck is gonna make the trip !!!! and thanx for the lever hook up bro, but i couldnt take a chance, so wait till you guys see the lever i made out of a gsxr lever i picked up somewhere, had to make brass bushings for it, and it didnt have the adjustable bolt to push in on the
master, but after a little drilling and tapping it now has an extra stainless allen engine bolt that seems to work perfect, afro engineering at its finest !!!!!!!!
after all, i did grow up in the hood, hahahaaa

as for my food situation, i tried to get mom to make me a big pot of spaghetti for saturday eve ??? but she pulled thru with some chili, she said it will keep us all warmer at night in the tents from all the hot gases, hahaaaa
but you guys choice, what day to eat it??? and take it up the mountain or ride to my house and just have us a little picnic there, plus would give us a chance at a real toilet and wash up a little ????

i'm assuming everyone has their directions down, and also have slick or my phone numbers ????

new weather report only calls for 20% chance of rain tomorrow, tapering off at night, low of 39, dont forget your warm clothes, and a few changes, we're likely to get wet riding too, saturday and sunday high 50's and sunny

holler or call if i missed anything

anyone have some type of grate to put over the fire for heating water/food ????
theres one up the mountain, but at the other campsite, but we cant get vehicles to that one, we can go steal it for our place ???

Gotta have a couple beers before bed! I feel like i did when i was younger and my dad was taking me hunting for the first day, all jittery and anxtoius!!!! WOOOOO HOOOO!!!! chainsaw is in the car so cutting wood will be a snap!!