AWK's wild ride II

il update sne there all up the moutain freezeing and im in my warm house got a nice warm shower not to long ago awk moutain realy likes skidplates great time today tomorow probley gana be even better

awesome!! hows that weld holding up? that area of the frame is pretty nasty man.

i survived!!!! got some pics and vids but too whooped to upload them now :eek:. haha wait till you see whats left of my skidplate lol

gald i didnt go.....my skidplate eats bolts with loctite on them for breakfast.....idk why the funk it does....but it does damm!t....

ok here are a few of the pics i took and a short vid.

100_1605.jpg

100_1603.jpg

100_1604.jpg

whats left of my skidplate.. haha notice how the actuall plates are misaligned by a inch and a half :eek: whatever i hit just twisted it like nothing
100_1616.jpg

click the pic to see the vid..

ok here are a few of the pics i took and a short vid.

100_1605.jpg

100_1603.jpg

100_1604.jpg

whats left of my skidplate.. haha notice how the actuall plates are misaligned by a inch and a half :eek: whatever i hit just twisted it like nothing
100_1616.jpg

click the pic to see the vid..

nice nooby how bout pics of them all muddy now theres mine being a backroud whore as you can see from noobs pics its red not pink :p anyone wana here about noob nailing me in the chest with a rock with that flotek power of his I:I

nice nooby how bout pics of them all muddy now theres mine being a backroud whore as you can see from noobs pics its red not pink :p anyone wana here about noob nailing me in the chest with a rock with that flotek power of his I:I

i do i do !!! lol sorry about that man :D one of the dirt bike kids would have NAILED me too but luckily it hit my big ass headlights I:I. yeah hudack i will get them muddy pics up soon, i wish i had my camera when u were stuck in the knee deep mud lol I:I I:I