AWK's wild ride II

heeeeeeelllllllll yeeeeeeaaaaaahhhhhhhh !!!!!!!!
lemme even give it a yeeeeeeeee haaaaaaaa!!!!!!!
awsome time with awsome bro's, enjoyed meeting the new bro's i got to ride with !!!!

and yes the mountain was hungry for skidplates, (i lost one), and tires, we had a few flats, and even some human flesh, our newest member on here, my lil bud greg (scooter69) crashed his 300ex landing sideways on a big tabletop, tore up his back pretty good, but he was back riding after a few hours rest !!!!!!!!
way to hang in there lil buddy
but all in all, great time, everyones bikes held together pretty good for how nasty it is up there, no major breakdowns, everyone did their maintenence and jetting for the 39 degree night rides, brrrrrrrrrrrr

special thanx go out to freek for the awsome "awks wild ride II" and "blasterforum.com" decals he hade made for everyone
and lemme get a pic up of the special one he had made for me, i guess i'm the new billy mays, hahahahahaaaaaaa

the foul smell in all the mudholes is all the rotting bike parts that the mountain has eaten over the years, hahahaaaaaaa

cant wait till slick uploads the pics and vids bronco took !!!!!!

next years ride will prolly be based on when oconnor and dually can make it in late june early july ??????? get them calenders out bro's !!!!!!!!!!

lol^^glad u liked them brotha, but otis is the man on that one lol....and funny thing is i didnt even leave an awk wild ride sticker for myself lol

heres a couple more vids

next time your gonna have to get your "mommy" to camp out with us, hahahaaaaa

and i'll slap a mommy's azz, i've done that lots of times !!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
oh, forgot to mention...when the mountain claimed my skiplate, i then bent my brake disc, (see my wanted thread) which apparently kept wobbling my brake barcket back and forth, which eventually broke, the young'uns managed to break the bracket on my sons bike also, so thats 2 of my own gsxr brackets broke, in one weekend, first i ever heard of that, so with that being exposed, i'll now offer up a lifetime guarentee on all my brackets that my other bro's have, if anyone else has a failure, just holler with a pic, and i'll get a new one out asap

Last edited:
OUCH! I hurt everywhere! I couldn't even go for the last ride on Sunday AM. I am working on the Vids have one done waitin on upload, I'll get them all done by tomorrow. Didn't have the blaster on this run, but still had a great time! The raptor held it's own Only thing the mountain took from me was my prescription glasses, (my own fault)!

Gotta say best ride I've ever taken, the pain is all worth it.

All the Forum guys are great. So glad I got to finally put a face to all those I chat with all the time. Freek and Batt could fix anything, and had just about any part/tool ya needed!

Noob, awesome bro- Loved those speides, And your back yard is amazing! This dude had the second roll , Actually he tried to climb a tree with one front tire!

Sasjaffe had the first blaster rollover 3 minutes into the ride, great move to avoid a crash!! Good dude, funny as hell!

Techblaster had all the good treats and that chain jam was a mofo to fix- man he has alot of patients when wrenchin, I would of tossed a few tools for sure, punched a few trees. He took his anger out on the beer when we got back to camp! Thanks for feeding the boys breakfast awesome , now I have to go buy Blueberry frosted mini wheats!! Great times!

Mud man, Thanks for the wake call! Me and the boy slept in the car as i just couldn't bring the tent, so we're sawin logs it's about 8am and wake up to a guy walking around the car! Whoooa! jumped out of my seat thought someone was stealin the raptor, but nope Poor guy was there since 7am walkin around tryin to find camp! Glad ya hung it out and got a ride in should of banged on the window!!

79Bronco- Thanks for the luggin all my sh*t up the hill taking vids, helping bro's out, Did ya ever get your baby running right after those submarine attempts?? That blasty blew through that shiot.
Gregg (Scooter69) and Garret- two locals who can ride there arses off, make ya laugh all night long- Very good riders! See you guys soon!

Hudack, Glad ya got to go bro, and next time your ass is stayin over a day or two, even if we have to kidnap ya! Get those new tires on!

Save the best for last.... JOE, what can ya say about this guy?! Thank's Bro for everthing, Tell mom She is the Offical blaster cook! Great Chili, bread, cookies! Awesome time as always! I'll be seein ya before winter for sure! The roughest around gotta git the new motor broke and actually get a full day of riding at the mountain!

I"ll tell ya guys the members on this forum are the best for sure!

Can't wait till next ride!!! Well let me get some vids up!!

OUCH! I hurt everywhere! I couldn't even go for the last ride on Sunday AM. I am working on the Vids have one done waitin on upload, I'll get them all done by tomorrow. Didn't have the blaster on this run, but still had a great time! The raptor held it's own Only thing the mountain took from me was my prescription glasses, (my own fault)!

Gotta say best ride I've ever taken, the pain is all worth it.

All the Forum guys are great. So glad I got to finally put a face to all those I chat with all the time. Freek and Batt could fix anything, and had just about any part/tool ya needed!

Noob, awesome bro- Loved those speides, And your back yard is amazing! This dude had the second roll , Actually he tried to climb a tree with one front tire!

Sasjaffe had the first blaster rollover 3 minutes into the ride, great move to avoid a crash!! Good dude, funny as hell!

Techblaster had all the good treats and that chain jam was a mofo to fix- man he has alot of patients when wrenchin, I would of tossed a few tools for sure, punched a few trees. He took his anger out on the beer when we got back to camp! Thanks for feeding the boys breakfast awesome , now I have to go buy Blueberry frosted mini wheats!! Great times!

Mud man, Thanks for the wake call! Me and the boy slept in the car as i just couldn't bring the tent, so we're sawin logs it's about 8am and wake up to a guy walking around the car! Whoooa! jumped out of my seat thought someone was stealin the raptor, but nope Poor guy was there since 7am walkin around tryin to find camp! Glad ya hung it out and got a ride in should of banged on the window!!

79Bronco- Thanks for the luggin all my sh*t up the hill taking vids, helping bro's out, Did ya ever get your baby running right after those submarine attempts?? That blasty blew through that shiot.
Gregg (Scooter69) and Garret- two locals who can ride there arses off, make ya laugh all night long- Very good riders! See you guys soon!

Hudack, Glad ya got to go bro, and next time your ass is stayin over a day or two, even if we have to kidnap ya! Get those new tires on!

Save the best for last.... JOE, what can ya say about this guy?! Thank's Bro for everthing, Tell mom She is the Offical blaster cook! Great Chili, bread, cookies! Awesome time as always! I'll be seein ya before winter for sure! The roughest around gotta git the new motor broke and actually get a full day of riding at the mountain!

I"ll tell ya guys the members on this forum are the best for sure!

Can't wait till next ride!!! Well let me get some vids up!!

haha kindnaping i could see the cops rolling up the mputain and 10+ (hopefully next years turn out) tearing off into darkness greg rode the balls off of that 300ex for sure i kionda held him up there for a little going down then rocky hills (witch is pretty mych the hole mountain lol) with my no back brakes and cable front with one tire locking up and garret tears that moutain a new azz on that cr of his i myself cant wait to go back for sure

Keep the YouTube vids coming, they are the only ones I can see on my phone. Wish I could have made it but I couldn't spring the money for the trip over, hopefully next time.

Ok here a good one, I myself only jumpped once on the raptor almost died so i quit! Turn up the speakers on this one!

Last edited by a moderator:
awsome stuff slick and bronco for all the footage !!!!!!!!!!