AWK's wild ride II

hey all i saw when we all rode was garretts bike because all of u slow pokes were behind me haha:)

haha, Lil' Scooter monster talking trash already.
BUT, yeah, gotta say, he has room to talk, when ya see him in action.

Scooter knows his mountain, and is a chore to keep up with!!!
Go Scooter!!! I:I

AND, my pleasure to issue the first "GREEN" to Scooter Greg for plain ol' kickin' a$$ on that mountain, every garsh damn minute...
You the man little brutha...

yep thats me thats what those mountains will do to u and i ride there all the time and thanks freak but u were rite on me all weekend

oh it wasnt easy by any means little bro lol.....u can haul on that mountain for sure..thanx for being a great trail guide while awk was out chasing hudack around lol

Last edited:
Thanks to all of you that posted vid's. That one guy on what looked like a 300ex I think is getting some good air on that jump. I know I got to make it there next year. Looks way to fun to miss.

i cant believe i had to miss that. damn . you all were a blast.thanks for the warrm welcome guys. you r all very awsome people wish i could of stayed longer. awk yur mom is awsome. loved the chili and slick chicken was great. you ccan come cook for me anytime.

016-4.jpg

028-2.jpg

017-1.jpg

019-1.jpg

022-1.jpg

024-2.jpg

027-1.jpg

046.jpg

062.jpg

045.jpg

man awks gonna spend a small fortune on rims after this ride...that back one on his sons bike is bad....heres one of his front rim....86ed for sure lol
awks5.jpg

such an awesome veiw from here
159.jpg

very rare to see batts blasty like this lol

153.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Aight bronco I new you were holdin out on pics!!! Here's my last fellas, Couldn't get the sound to play, but just hum the melody to Metallica's "ONE"

Last edited by a moderator:
awesome guys!! glas everyone had a good time.. my girl and i will be there next year for the ride for sure!.. well i cant garuntee she will wanna go..but ill be there..

awesome guys!! glas everyone had a good time.. my girl and i will be there next year for the ride for sure!.. well i cant garuntee she will wanna go..but ill be there..

Cool would like to meet another kinda local guy!