AWK's wild ride II

While bullsh!t stories is topic this week. I'll be seeing you all too, hope there is place to land my private jet!! I'll be bringing some "vegetables" for noob and his friends! What else can i bring from africa?

w0000000000000t thanks man!! lol I:I

lets go guys, i have a sh*t ton of bro's on the list, who's coming and who aint!!!!!

so far i'm at around 10 of the oringinal 20+ that showed interest in this

head count, tonite, or are you guys all window shoppers ??????

lets go guys, i have a sh*t ton of bro's on the list, who's coming and who aint!!!!!

so far i'm at around 10 of the oringinal 20+ that showed interest in this

head count, tonite, or are you guys all window shoppers ??????

bahahahahah.....im still laughin at that

ok, here we go again, let us know if your in or out ??????

heres what i have so far.......................

AWK **** IN LIKE FLYNT (LARRY FLYNT) *****
+ my sons blaster, he'll be there possibly some of the time, and extra bike for someone too

freek + battbike **** fo sho *****friday...1-2 pm

super noober **** fo sho *****friday...1-2 pm

slick and shane **** fo sho *****FRIDAY...1-2 pm

79bronco ?work truck? *****friday...1-2 pm

hudak **** fo sho *****slick picking up
friday around 1

techblaster / +1 (sasjaffe) **** fo sho *****friday...1-2 pm

chevymuddman / + 1 ??? **** fo sho *****SATURDAY early am

where you guys below at ????, let us know, in or out, pm me!!!!!!!
surfrjag
89blasty
xd45c
jlg8281
njdevil26
strokedittwice/e2s <<<< wrote to on e2s, CANT MAKE IT, headin to iowa to pull trains from a river
honda374 / powersports junkies < gonna contact tonite

Last edited:
It was posed to be funny but I think it got a little outta hand...guess I shouldn't mix snacks and beer like I do....my bad guys....

bump for today, anyone else interested needs to post up here or pm me for further details

where you guys below at ????, let us know, in or out, pm me!!!!!!!
ant mb
surfrjag
89blasty
xd45c
jlg8281
njdevil26
strokedittwice/e2s <<<< wrote to on e2s, CANT MAKE IT, headin to iowa to pull trains from a river
honda374 / powersports junkies < gonna contact tonite, no reply

It was posed to be funny but I think it got a little outta hand...guess I shouldn't mix snacks and beer like I do....my bad guys....

Yeah, looks like Turd has a case of the "sheeblast", that tourette's/diarrhea of the mouth thing, Don't you boyz think before ya smack lip???? :-/:-/ :D:D

Anyway, back on relevant topic, U Know I am in, 1-2PM, see ya then, bring ur drinkin'/ridin' hats biotches!!!!! I:I

AND, yeah, where the fugg is Ant MB and JerseyDevil, the Jerzey boyz that got on board earlier??? WTF Joyzee heads???? You in or what???