AWK's wild ride II

lets see some arrival days and times too, i got my work cut out for me tryin to coordinate meeting times,

ok guys, i highly suggest you do some homework with this map, and mapquest the address provided, print out the written directions, and this map,
theres no way for me to give everyone exact directions, i got peeps comin at me from all directions, and you guys with gps units, tom toms and garmins should print out at least this map, as the dirt road shown in green does not have a name, except our local term " top of the mountain rd."
so after getting to

audi's powersports, at ........
1234 st. clair rd.
johnstown, pa
15906 < be sure to enter the zipcode into mapquest, theres more than one j-town in pa

you will need to continue on st. clair rd. approximately 2-3 miles and i will come up with some type of sign/signal to turn right onto the dirt road, possibly some balloons or old quad tire nailed to a tree,, maybe a blow up doll, hahahaaa
but definately not a sign, we dont want any added attention < i'll confirm what before next weekend
continue on the dirt road approx. 1 mile, to the lt. blue area on the map, this will be the meeting/parking area, i am not sure if the trailers will make it to the camping area (red circle),
so be sure to bring some type of locking device for them, the camping site is only another mile of rough road, trucks will definately make it, but not sure about the trailers or cars, gonna go have a look over the weekend
it will also be possible to run the trailers to my sisters house, after unloading, and park them in her yard about another mile up the road, gotta give her a call tomorrow and confirm that

so print out and study the map here, ard the mapquest directions from your area, so we can get any questions outta the way before the time comes

i6m6o0.jpg

bump for the update late last eve. /\/\/\/\/\

they got any weather reports yet? liek a 10 day to give us a idea what we are dealing with? whats your local weather awk so i can keep a eye on it.

Less then 7 days.... I hope the transmission in the company truck i use will be fixed by then, it died on me wednesday and now its getting a jasper transmission, and it may be done on tuesday.. I also cut my right thumb today on a burr when i was deburring some 19 1/2 x 1/8 alum disks at work.... And on monday i stripped my foot peg bolts when i was putting it on after i polished my clutch cover.. Im having a bad week!!

If your having a bad week, what a better way to end it then having one of the best weekends you've had all year!:D I wish i could join you all but while your all flying around on a mountain, I'll be trying to get my blasty together again for the 3rd time. Y'all have fun and don't go riding off a cliff!:eek:

Less then 7 days.... I hope the transmission in the company truck i use will be fixed by then, it died on me wednesday and now its getting a jasper transmission, and it may be done on tuesday.. I also cut my right thumb today on a burr when i was deburring some 19 1/2 x 1/8 alum disks at work.... And on monday i stripped my foot peg bolts when i was putting it on after i polished my clutch cover.. Im having a bad week!!

no excuses!!! lol I:I i have faith you will make it haha :D :D

Damn wish we could trade weekends, this weekend is gorgeous! But I guess i'll have to up my jetting a couple, for the cooler weather. Man, I can't wait! I feel like a little kid excited and sleepless!

lookin at the 7day forecast, looks like sunny and high in the low 60's for friday and saturday, thats great rding weather for mid october here, but bring your long johns for high 30's at nite, gonna need lots of firewood too, bring that chainsaw slick !!!!!!!!