AWK's wild ride II

ima put some in a jar and take it home.lol

/\/\/\/\ baaaaaaaaaaaahahahaaa

but thats kinda a cool idea, wished i had some from busco and in conneticut at oconnors place, now awk mt. been a busy year for me woooohoooooo

only 4 days away, and looks like the weather's gonna cooperate !!!!!!!!

/\/\/\/\ baaaaaaaaaaaahahahaaa

but thats kinda a cool idea, wished i had some from busco and in conneticut at oconnors place, now awk mt. been a busy year for me woooohoooooo

only 4 days away, and looks like the weather's gonna cooperate !!!!!!!!

i have a bunch of busco sand in a tote i had with me that got left open, i could send ya some? hahaha I:I

Well, Due to a bad rod and bearing, My son won't have his blasty in time for the ride. But, we'll still be there! Something will work out... this means i will have room for one quad, Pm if ya need a ride- Almost that time boys!!

Well, Due to a bad rod and bearing, My son won't have his blasty in time for the ride. But, we'll still be there! Something will work out... this means i will have room for one quad, Pm if ya need a ride- Almost that time boys!!

dont worry slick, i got ya, my sons bike os together and the ken oconnor magic is ripping, my son is gonna show up, prolly saturday, but anyone without a quad can take turns with him for some hour long blasts, i kinda like the idea of having someone at camp at all times anyway, that way we dont have to lock sh*t up every time

and as for show up times, i have guys coming friday around 2ish, and we'll head for the campsite, but any late comers and saturday show ups will have to call me to come meet you at the meeting/parking area,

SO EVERYONE THAT PLANS ON COMING NEEDS TO PM ME FOR MY CELL#
SOON !!!!!!!!!

i'm not gonna pm everyone my #, and half not show up, if you plan on coming, get at me with an estimated day and time, and i'll reply with my #, but do call if you have any questions that weren't answered in this thread

has everyone looked at the maps, and mapquested ........
1234 st. clair rd. johnstown, pa, 15906 ????????????????

any questions about the map or directions ?????????

lets get this all outta the way in the next day or so !!!!!!!!!!

Slick can run my ride if someone is passing by CT to pick it up. Only one condition..................I WANT IT BACK!!!!!!!!

Damn, gotta love all the love here!! Fantastic offer Ken, But I'm good, I'm gonna be camp Security, armed with 7mm mag, beer, klook out bambie!!

Damn, gotta love all the love here!! Fantastic offer Ken, But I'm good, I'm gonna be camp Security, armed with 7mm mag, beer, klook out bambie!!

thats awesome, makes me feel a little better knowing we got security at camp while we are out...dont worry slickster u can take my blasty anytime u want...i got no problem drinking and shootin lol

i offfered up my sons blaster as a backup for anyone who needs it, and mine also, only thing that worries me about my turn as camp security is you guys gettin lost,
these are very big woods !!!!!
i can hear it now,...... ring ring on my cell, "hey awk, we're lost by some dam, with a big tree blown over the road, where the hell are we ???" aaaaaahahahahaaaaa

as for the guns, bring them bitches, i'll have the .357 magnum, couple different little shooting areas up there

riding, shooting, drinking and just in general raising hell, oh yeah !!!!!!!!

f**k dammit sh!t i wish i could come......work is so crazy right now though.....good thing is im makin sh*t loads of money....so maybe after winter is over ill have some more goodies for the blaster....

f**k dammit sh!t i wish i could come......work is so crazy right now though.....good thing is im makin sh*t loads of money....so maybe after winter is over ill have some more goodies for the blaster....

how bout we just kidnap ya . thye cant do nuthin if you were napped. just make sure we cover up the blaster.lol

i offfered up my sons blaster as a backup for anyone who needs it, and mine also, only thing that worries me about my turn as camp security is you guys gettin lost,
these are very big woods !!!!!
i can hear it now,...... ring ring on my cell, "hey awk, we're lost by some dam, with a big tree blown over the road, where the hell are we ???" aaaaaahahahahaaaaa

as for the guns, bring them bitches, i'll have the .357 magnum, couple different little shooting areas up there

riding, shooting, drinking and just in general raising hell, oh yeah !!!!!!!!

then you would say give me some more detail and id say well theres some leaves a couples rocks to the left of me o and i just saw a bever neat! lol

/\/\/\ cool hudaks gonna get to see his first beaver

While bullsh!t stories is topic this week. I'll be seeing you all too, hope there is place to land my private jet!! I'll be bringing some "vegetables" for noob and his friends! What else can i bring from africa?