AWK's wild ride II

yeah, ha. good times. id like to bring my boy that has the 400 so he can drive up there. i want someone to beat it with a blaster i think he might cry... lol. im still waiting to see how mine runs with the new parts. iv been at work out of town for the last 3 weeks and hopefully ill have it back together by this next weekend.

thanx guys, just trying to make it presentable lol

noob im still trying to get that busco cement slop outta the backside of my rims lol.....its as hard as cement lol...mabe ill see if it will stay there until next yrs trip lol

/\/\/\ dont worry "awk mountain" has some stuff that will bust any hardened dirt outta places you didnt even know existed, and possibly some parts too
i'll remind all you "ride, ride, but not maintain" bro's
please go over every nut and bolt on your bikes, slick lost a very nice skidplate from his raptor on one ride, awk mountain loves free souveniers !!!!!!!!!!
gonna be doing some mapquest stuff tonite and have decided on a meeting point, i'll post up some detailed maps later, and also be contacting everyone very soon for arrival days/times and with my cell number for more info

im officially getting excited about the upcoming trip I:I been working on my truck getting her all ready for my 5hr trek to the mountain, changed the rear diff cover last weekend doing tires, plugs and wires this weekend. gonna be awesome!!

thanx guys, just trying to make it presentable lol

Presentable???? Yeah right, your beyond presentable.
FREEK is always going for Prom king, and wins!!!! I:I

Your bike is fuggin sexy Freek, maybe a little too sexy for the hungry "AWK Mountain" LOL

All good, this trip is going to be one to remember, by all means....
Mound up Fuggers!!!!

im officially getting excited about the upcoming trip I:I been working on my truck getting her all ready for my 5hr trek to the mountain, changed the rear diff cover last weekend doing tires, plugs and wires this weekend. gonna be awesome!!

haha, hear that NOOB. been working on my Rover as well. Had my Diff fluids changed, did an oil change and replaced my power steering pump on SUN, all good, ready to rock and roll, and drag my 6x12 ft landscaping trailer packed with goodness up the AWK mountain!!!

/\/\/\ dont worry "awk mountain" has some stuff that will bust any hardened dirt outta places you didnt even know existed, and possibly some parts too
i'll remind all you "ride, ride, but not maintain" bro's
please go over every nut and bolt on your bikes, slick lost a very nice skidplate from his raptor on one ride, awk mountain loves free souveniers !!!!!!!!!!
gonna be doing some mapquest stuff tonite and have decided on a meeting point, i'll post up some detailed maps later, and also be contacting everyone very soon for arrival days/times and with my cell number for more info

Hell ya that mountain eats stuff, never did find that PRM 1/4" skid plate, Oh well the one i made is waaaaayy better and stronger. Joe you can give my number out too as a back up!!

oh steve is techs bro, wondered who this newbie was talkin about the trip, welcome bro, you're now added to the list as a real name not just "tech +1"

role call!!!! whos coming???? lets see the list i know there is hudak, me, freek, batt, awk ,slick and son, tech and bro, bronco and??

role call!!!! whos coming???? lets see the list i know there is hudak, me, freek, batt, awk ,slick and son, tech and bro, bronco and??

Role up brutha's!!!!
Let's, as NOOB said, get a physical(from the member) full out "I am IN".

I know there are alot of people that "WANT" to be there but who is set in stone, no excuses???

Steve, (SASJAFFE)
I am bringing all that is needed for ruffin' it, period.
Tent, sleep bag/blankets/cooler with goodies/food/beer(warm and cold), batt powered lighting for tent, water, 2 x 5 gallon Pre-mixers 32:1, (extra oil), rags, extra clothes, shoes, etc, toiletries, all the fixins...

SO, Me(TECH) and Steve(SASJAFFE) are in, hands down.

Steve is my recent blaster buddy/AWK mtn partner. Steve and I met a little while back, here on the forum, and got together for some local Blaster rippin', good times. We have been aching for a kick a$$ BLASTEE outing, and this one, Fo Sho, is gonna be it.

Count us IN there like SWIM wear... I:I

BTW, does anyone have NEXTEL/DConnect, just throwing it out there as this would be a great way to BF connect, ya know?
I have one for work, and know alot of other peeps have these for work devices, etc.
Just checkin' :-/

Last edited: