03+ part out lots of aftermarket and factory pics on 3rd page

908fbdf4a2282715bcf2fd82a5a80472.jpg

When someone wants something, you give them the chance to finish the deal. Not sell the parts to someone else. If I want a part, I expect the seller to work with me and maybe give me a little time if I need it. On here it's about more then what you sell. It's about how you sell to. You have shown me that you don't care about helping the members out. All you care about getting your money. I feel your just here to sell your stuff.

i lol'd, just what i needed to start my morning right, oh and NEONNIGHT- i offered u the parts for the price we agreed on, but u never got back to me on them so i sold them to someone else for the same price u offered....i give a lot of good offers and people who have bought from me can attest to it, and if my prices are too high i ask what they will give me for them. i am always fair with what i sell. but if u have a problem pm me and we will work it out. grow up

and to the OP, i will take the trail tech lights. housing and wiring, and mount for $25 shipped.

BTW, i wasnt crying, or "ragging" as you put it, i could care less about you or your parts, what i do care about is warning my bro's on here that you have no integrity, and to buy with caution from you, which is why i wanted dually to come look at the sh*t, you haven't been here enuf, or sold anything on here, with zero feedback, and shouldn't be selling anything anyway according to the rules,
so buyers beware

and i'll glady trade for the vagisil and tampons,
in return you get a huge dentist bill, no shipping................
hand delivered

Last edited: