03+ part out lots of aftermarket and factory pics on 3rd page

Re: 03+ part out lots of aftermarket and factory edited

just leave those parts with my name on them off the list, but you can pm me pics of those

Re: 03+ part out lots of aftermarket and factory edited

pics, pics, pics please!! If there's some unclaimed stuff, I may just take it for my build...

2011-02-28173551.jpg

2011-02-28174025.jpg

2011-02-28174019.jpg

2011-02-28174659.jpg

2011-02-28174314.jpg

someone qoute me from above where i say....."take my name off the 4 parts with my name on them" ??????????????????
what i did reply was..... "leave the parts with my name on them....off the "pics" list, but you can pm me those pics" !!!!!!!!!!

so now after numerous texts last nite, and setting a price for the cfm, carb, ricky stator and swinger skid, and that they would be mine .... IF, IF , IF this went to partout, which was still undecided
then i get informed the carb was sold out from under me, now i get a text saying the box is gone too
this is fukin pure bullshit in my book, and not how i do business,
i say what i mean, and mean what i say, when i said i wanted that sh*t, thats what the fuk i meant
could this possibly be because i was gonna have dualstroke come pick them up, instead of the ridiculous shipping charges i was qouted ?????
hope you guys who did buy stuff get what ya ordered ???
but they were your parts and you can sale them to whoever you'd like, i guess it just wasnt me this time

ricky stator and swinger skid still up for grabs too,
i don't deal with fools like this one !!!!!

someone qoute me from above where i say....."take my name off the 4 parts with my name on them" ??????????????????
what i did reply was..... "leave the parts with my name on them....off the "pics" list, but you can pm me those pics" !!!!!!!!!!

so now after numerous texts last nite, and setting a price for the cfm, carb, ricky stator and swinger skid, and that they would be mine .... IF, IF , IF this went to partout, which was still undecided
then i get informed the carb was sold out from under me, now i get a text saying the box is gone too
this is fukin pure bullshit in my book, and not how i do business,
i say what i mean, and mean what i say, when i said i wanted that sh*t, thats what the fuk i meant
could this possibly be because i was gonna have dualstroke come pick them up, instead of the ridiculous shipping charges i was qouted ?????
hope you guys who did buy stuff get what ya ordered ???
but they were your parts and you can sale them to whoever you'd like, i guess it just wasnt me this time

ricky stator and swinger skid still up for grabs too,
i don't deal with fools like this one !!!!!

I know what you mean,, if u look i think i was first to ask on the carb and box, more or less window shopping/hoping for a unpassable deal, then i saw u had sales pending after it, i assumed you texted him, cause i know u wouldnt have jumped me, but i never heard a word from him

i did text him, back and forth about 10 times, set a price for pick-up, even though he sold the carb, WHILE WE WERE DISCUSSING IT ?????
and i also called dualstroke this morning to set up him going to pick up the parts over the weekend, then i start seeing parts disappear right out from under me
what the fug ever !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

what blue ????? no response to any of this ????
i saw ya lookin at this

Last edited: