03+ part out lots of aftermarket and factory pics on 3rd page

blueblaster55

Mar 21, 2008
03+ part out prices edited lots of aftermarket and factory pics on 3rd page

Hi. I'm parting out my blaster if I get enough people interested in it. Prices do not include shipping. If the prices seem too high then don't be afraid to send me an offer. Look at the pictures closely because what you see is what you get. Any questions PM me, Email me xfoxrcr91x@aim.com, text me 508 802 8994. I'm from Taunton, MA. The pics are on the third page sorry.

Bottom end recently rebuilt with vitos +3 stroker crank. $350

LRD complete exhaust has usual wear the silencer is a little beat up but works fine SOLD

CFM air box with rubber boot for larger than stock carb has a ding on the bottom from it bottoming out on something SOLD

Keihn 34mm PJ carb with intake boot and lots of extra jets $150 pilot 48, 55, 58, 60 main 158, 160, 162, 165, 172, 175, 178, 180, 185, 188, 190, 220

1Dir Racing G3 reeds and spacer $65

ricky stator 75watt high out put stator with adjustable timing plate $75

Vitos 14T and 38T sprocket with RK EXW gold chain installed and rode only once. $100

03+ rear axle carrier with, axle, hubs, caliper, hose, swing arm and everything else needed to convert an older blaster to hydraulic brakes. $250

03+ red frame $250

03+ A arms with spindles, calipers, discs, hubs, and front brake lever/ master to convert to hydraulic brakes. $200

AC racing front bumper SOLD and nerf bars still forsale $80

PRM swing arm skidplate .250 thick $90

DG frame skid plate .190 with hardware $75

Douglas red label 9in rear wheels the lips have some dings and they wobble a little. $50 pair

Douglas ultimate front wheels 10in with a rolled bead. One wheel has a big ding in the bead but still works fine. $100 pair

Lt250r front shocks awesome shocks compared to stock SOLD

450r rear shock set up for use in blaster sale pending

3 Blue tribal flame shock covers SOLD

Foot pegs with heel plates with diy double wide mod and brake pedal $35

Trail tech handle bar lights / upper clamp with key holder $100

Powermadd blue black handguards $25 with brackets

Blue fly racing handlebars $20

Asv blue clutch lever $65

Blue black seat $40

What you see is what you get. Lots of other parts just let me know what your looking for its a complete quad and I have a ton of extra parts laying around

Last edited:
Re: 03+ part out lots of aftermarket and factory

second on the Keihn 34mm PJ carb with intake boot and lots of extra jets and lrd pipe!

text offer sent for carb, cfm airbox, ricky stator and swinger skid
pm or text me back

carb, cfm airbox, ricky stator and swinger skid
SALE pending....... shipping or have dually pick them up for me details

i'd rather have dually come pick them up for me, we have a deal goin that i'm gonna ship his drag frame to him, so he can return the favor by grabbing this stuff and ship to me ?????

text or pm me back

Nothings sold yet. Sorry if there is any confusion. My phone and emails haven't stopped since I posted this haha.

what's the deal on the LRD exhaust? shoot me a PM.

Re: 03+ part out lots of aftermarket and factory edited

Pics please and ya have to have prices posted... Rules are rules!