YFZ color scheme

B-1

Jul 31, 2010
VA
So i got another yfz and im in the process of rebuilding and cant decided what colors to do. It has blue plastic and at first i was thinking black nerfs, bumper, swingarm and aarms with a blue frame but the couple i have seen online looks like crap with blue frame blue plastic. So maybe black frame and blue aarm and swinger, or maybe a dark grey frame. Would really like something that stand out and looks different but cant think of any other colors that really go with blue. So what you guys think? anybody got any other ideas?

a black frame with blue arms and plastic would look good. im guna do my 01 banshee classic yz, black frame yellow arms black nerfs yellow and black fenders. just love the yellow and black.

yellow and black would deff stand out. I want to do this yfz either green with black plastic or blue frame with black plastic but ive already got a green and black blaster and a yfz with black plastic so id like to do something diff this time, plus ive already got the blue plastic and just put new graphics on it so itd be kinda a waste to buy new

You can't go wrong with a black frame period- it's just alot easier to 'look' clean on a real world rider.
You know I do like my yelllow and black colors though haha

i have blue plastics and orange frame aarm etc..... all the metal underneath and i really like it.

001.jpg

sorry about it being half taken apart but this is the only picture i have of it with any amount of plastic on it.

No dont do that unique like pink and green do like a simple color, black white red blue