yb200 wheres my swinger

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ya thats a real cool thing to say to a 13 year old... If it was my little brother or family we would have a problem...

Looking to start a fight after your nice picture you posted earlier?? Well it was me and if you keep it up we will have a problem!!

ding ding round 1
2zz4y2t.jpg

Wow. This is quite some thread. You guys go off on YB for being the dickhead that he is, to ripping eachother new assholes! Come on now.
1.Obviously its a dick move. KX should have got his swinger that he won REGARDLESS.
2.Why dont mods just get away with this guy? He kisses ass' then backstabs people.
3. YB does more bad than good for the forum!
4. Motoman, chill with talking smack about my boys awk and dual.
Last but not least, people to need to grow up. This is a forum for christ sakes. I go onto one of my other quad forums and it is no where near as much childish sh*t as on here. I like most of the people on this forum. I always give everyone a chance and im a nice person. When i joined a few years back, it was deff not like it is today. I think its time to stop being so nice and bust out the ole' ban hammer more often. Stop giving so many chances!
Now that, thats out of the way. "YB FOR BAN in your sig peoples! Lets go!

Well i dont know if i would want him to build a swingarm for me in the first place looking at them monkey welds. But now after this thread i am sure i wouldnt want one, It would be like going out to dinner and telling the waitress she is fat before she brings you your food. (you dont know what you will be getting).

Wow. This is quite some thread. You guys go off on YB for being the dickhead that he is, to ripping eachother new assholes! Come on now.
1.Obviously its a dick move. KX should have got his swinger that he won REGARDLESS.
2.Why dont mods just get away with this guy? He kisses ass' then backstabs people.
Last but not least, people to need to grow up. This is a forum for christ sakes. I go onto one of my other quad forums and it is no where near as much childish sh*t as on here. I like most of the people on this forum. I always give everyone a chance and im a nice person. When i joined a few years back, it was deff not like it is today. I think its time to stop being so nice and bust out the ole' ban hammer more often. Stop giving so many chances!

LETS DO IT!

Last edited by a moderator:

One of the rare times I give rep out. Very much deserved I:I

This is crazy!!!I've not been a member long enough to sh*t talk anyone as I don't have any issues with members.but as said a man is only as good as his word.just build the guy his swinger and atleast stand by your word.set a good example for your children.

I don't think you'll ever get your swinger. I paid YB $125 back in February for a +4. I got my swinger 2 weeks later. Jess gets home an hour before I do and always opens any packages that I get. She called and said my swinger was in. I asked “Great, what's it look like”? She said “Your not going to be happy”! After some paint I decided to mount the swinger. I measured everything and found that my axel was out of alignment by 2 inches due to the poor construction of the swinger. I PM'd YB and let him know I had a problem. He offered to send me a stock swinger to replace the one of mine he screwed up. I was fine with it. When I saw his contest, I asked him where my swinger was. He asked me for my address and I gave it to him. Never got the swinger or heard from him again. I'm not bashing YB. This is my review of his product, his service, and my own personal experience with R+B Custom Swingarms. I get reviews on my products all the time and if someone isn't happy, I want to know about it. I'll offer YB a solution to both issues.

1.Skip your next race and build the swinger that you promised. I built mine from scratch in about 16 hours and it was the first one. If your just cutting it in half and welding some plates on it, should take far less time.
2.A day at the races is not a cheap date. Take the money you would have spent on entry fees, fuel, transponders, gear, parts, food and energy drinks and refund my $125. I'm sure you're busy but it only takes 2 minutes to write a check and toss it into the mail.

Status
Not open for further replies.