yb200 wheres my swinger

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think you'll ever get your swinger. I paid YB $125 back in February for a +4. I got my swinger 2 weeks later. Jess gets home an hour before I do and always opens any packages that I get. She called and said my swinger was in. I asked “Great, what's it look like”? She said “Your not going to be happy”! After some paint I decided to mount the swinger. I measured everything and found that my axel was out of alignment by 2 inches due to the poor construction of the swinger. I PM'd YB and let him know I had a problem. He offered to send me a stock swinger to replace the one of mine he screwed up. I was fine with it. When I saw his contest, I asked him where my swinger was. He asked me for my address and I gave it to him. Never got the swinger or heard from him again. I'm not bashing YB. This is my review of his product, his service, and my own personal experience with R+B Custom Swingarms. I get reviews on my products all the time and if someone isn't happy, I want to know about it. I'll offer YB a solution to both issues.

1.Skip your next race and build the swinger that you promised. I built mine from scratch in about 16 hours and it was the first one. If your just cutting it in half and welding some plates on it, should take far less time.
2.A day at the races is not a cheap date. Take the money you would have spent on entry fees, fuel, transponders, gear, parts, food and energy drinks and refund my $125. I'm sure you're busy but it only takes 2 minutes to write a check and toss it into the mail.

wow. jeeze yb you must of went to business ethics class in michigan...

I'm sure he is sitting back right now laughing at all this and does not care, I knew that contest was a joke from the begining. I thought about trying to get one for my blaster but did'nt trust it, that's why I got an eyeball swinger for the raptor!:D

I don't think you'll ever get your swinger. I paid YB $125 back in February for a +4. I got my swinger 2 weeks later. Jess gets home an hour before I do and always opens any packages that I get. She called and said my swinger was in. I asked “Great, what's it look like”? She said “Your not going to be happy”! After some paint I decided to mount the swinger. I measured everything and found that my axel was out of alignment by 2 inches due to the poor construction of the swinger. I PM'd YB and let him know I had a problem. He offered to send me a stock swinger to replace the one of mine he screwed up. I was fine with it. When I saw his contest, I asked him where my swinger was. He asked me for my address and I gave it to him. Never got the swinger or heard from him again. I'm not bashing YB. This is my review of his product, his service, and my own personal experience with R+B Custom Swingarms. I get reviews on my products all the time and if someone isn't happy, I want to know about it. I'll offer YB a solution to both issues.

1.Skip your next race and build the swinger that you promised. I built mine from scratch in about 16 hours and it was the first one. If your just cutting it in half and welding some plates on it, should take far less time.
2.A day at the races is not a cheap date. Take the money you would have spent on entry fees, fuel, transponders, gear, parts, food and energy drinks and refund my $125. I'm sure you're busy but it only takes 2 minutes to write a check and toss it into the mail.

now the crap comes out, well, i would like to apologize ofr my last post, if YB did this crap he better friggin pay up, i think it is complete bull crap that he can get away with this stuff

well, if we ban him, no one wins cause then he don't get the swingy, i say that freeky needs to go lay down a good ass- whooping on YB and smack him into shape

he isnt going to build sh*t for anyone.. yb looks out for yb and thats it.. we dont need that troll around here.. one second he's bragging about great deals he found then trying to tripple his money off of us.. yb wouldnt know sh*t if it werent for this site.. i say we ban him.. or at least boycott him.. nobody talk to him or even respond to any of his threads.. maybe he'll learn how to become a real man..

Im just throwing this out there. Obviously hes ripping people off. I look at this site as a bunch of friends. If he obviously has no problems ripping off his friends I wonder how many people he ripped off trying to sell his swinger service on EBAY. He might not of sold any. But i do remember seeing them advertised there.

OK...Ill throw this in here to. Im the kinda guy that will help someone out no matter what time it is. I to have 2 kids have worked multiple jobs at the same time. I work 12 hr days in a hot ass warehouse. I forgot I told my bro in-law I would put a cd player in his car. He came over round 9 pm or so like i told him to and forgot. Mind you I had to be back up at 6 am the next day for work again another 12 hr day. I had some problems cuz the car had a hacked install from the previous owner and had to fig out the wiring. I didnt get to bed till after 11 pm.

I guess the point of my post is if you tell someone your gonna do something DO IT. Regardless of when it needs done. I think people said its been 5 months. You could of taken 1 hour a nite or even 1 hour every other nite and had it done in prob no more than 2 months.

As for the $125 you owe the other member on here I think you need to pay that back.

I was looking for a stock oil injection tank. We all know these things arent in high demand, most of us have removed ours and the part is pretty much garbage to us.

yb200 PMs me and says he wants 35 dollars shipped for one. Says I wont find one on ebay any cheaper. Yeah, sorry man. It isnt worth 35dollars to me. for 35 dollars Ill rig up a mountain dew or gatorade bottle every time my GFs uncle rides his blaster.

I told him I thought that was a bit high and no thanks.

I mean really. 35 bucks shipped for that part? Its garbage to 90 percent of us. Why would you try and gouge someone for a part like that?

i_like_where_this_thread_is_going_again.jpg

is anyone good with photoshop??
someone make me a picture if you are. please.
i want a picture of the fat guy from superbad when he shoves foggel, and i want "this thread has been f*cked since jump street"

Wow. This is quite some thread. You guys go off on YB for being the dickhead that he is, to ripping eachother new assholes! Come on now.
1.Obviously its a dick move. KX should have got his swinger that he won REGARDLESS.
2.Why dont mods just get away with this guy? He kisses ass' then backstabs people.
3. YB does more bad than good for the forum!
4. Motoman, chill with talking smack about my boys awk and dual.
Last but not least, people to need to grow up. This is a forum for christ sakes. I go onto one of my other quad forums and it is no where near as much childish sh*t as on here. I like most of the people on this forum. I always give everyone a chance and im a nice person. When i joined a few years back, it was deff not like it is today. I think its time to stop being so nice and bust out the ole' ban hammer more often. Stop giving so many chances!
Now that, thats out of the way. "YB FOR BAN in your sig peoples! Lets go!

x2 on that +rep. yb200 for ban!!

Status
Not open for further replies.