yb200 wheres my swinger

Status
Not open for further replies.

kx80berger

Sep 1, 2009
look behind you
does every one rember the swinger i won in the contest like 4 or 5 months ago i still dont have it i think yb should come through with his part of the deal. isnt that the right thing to do when hold a contest is to give the winner what they won?

dude, just let it rest, you aint gettin no swinger, and never was, i think the whole ordeal was to attract attention to his swingarms, he prolly learned these selling tactics from his boy kennedy,
and after seeing what happened to sborns swinger, i wouldnt put one on a power wheels electric quad
so just look elswhere for a reliable swingarm

pop21.gif

Hopefully you PM'ed him first before bringing this out in the open forum but,
5 months damn you could save up, buy a mig welder, and learn how to weld it up yourself in that amount of time :p

Hopefully you PM'ed him first before bringing this out in the open forum but,
5 months damn you could save up, buy a mig welder, and learn how to weld it up yourself in that amount of time :p

Hopefully you mods don't decide that deleting this thread is a good idea. It's been 5 months I think he should have put this out in the open( if he hasn't gotten any private messages that we don't know about). Everybody here
deserves to know about a bad transaction (paid or not) with somebody on these boards who offers up a paid service where not only are you out of money if you get screwed, but also your swingarm. Hopefully you get your swingarm...

Status
Not open for further replies.