yb200 wheres my swinger

Status
Not open for further replies.
it doesnt matter if its free or not its just like winnin the lottery and them paying u % months later doesnt matter u should do it just like u said or not offer up the deal u need to do it or buy one and send it then later on make one and sell it for the same price

dang guys, u know, if i could i'd just buy the kid a +4 and be done with it, lay off the guy, he's workin 2 jobs and the friggin welder isn't even his, nor is it at his house, its a free swinger, sure it has been a long time, but, its free, oh well, this type of thing is what pm's are for, this shouldn't ahve been anybody elses buisiness but yb's and kx80bergers, but it was make public, the best bet would be to close the thread and have yb and kx80 settle it, i'm outta this, my last post in this thread

/\/\/\/\/\ we're gonna have to start callin you "tarzan"
if you keep swingin from nut sacks

lmfao!!! c'mon yb you are being a tool, to not care about all of this is a dick move. a man is only as good as his word..... and you aint looking so good right now. be a MAN and be true to your word dude, not a biotch and whine and hide.

Last edited:
dang guys, u know, if i could i'd just buy the kid a +4 and be done with it, lay off the guy, he's workin 2 jobs and the friggin welder isn't even his, nor is it at his house, its a free swinger, sure it has been a long time, but, its free, oh well, this type of thing is what pm's are for, this shouldn't ahve been anybody elses buisiness but yb's and kx80bergers, but it was make public, the best bet would be to close the thread and have yb and kx80 settle it, i'm outta this, my last post in this thread

Yes,people should know about this.He was offering a sirvice that we now know he cant provide if he cant even find the time to do the contest one.And 2.He was given alot of rep for having the contest.

Are you kidding me.This tool has been blowing this off for awhile now and you are swinging from his nuts trying to defend him.YB you are a tool and just build the damn swingarm and send it to him.Not that I would ever want one of those junk pieces of badly welded steel.Pay up or GTFO!!!! IMO

lol IMO Don't worrry it is only one of his few friends left around here.

For what it is worth anyone can find time to do something,excuses are just them being lazy!! You telling me for the past 2 months since you recieved the swingarm you have not had a few hours to work on it.BS!!!! All you did was put the issue on djack for the first 3 months and state I am waitng on the swingarm.Send the kid your swingarm and I bet you get yours done alot quicker.Mine as well take away some of that good green rep you got from that thread.

why are other people’s names that have nothing to do with this being brought in and trashed???

then you belittle a little kid for simply says back off yb because he has been busy. that is pathetic.

the people that have nothing to do with this, should just shut the f*ck up and stay the f*ck out of this.

IB4L

This is kinda a sh*tty deal. TBH if you knew you were gonna be busy you shouldn't have held the contest. If I'm not able to do something because I don't have the time, then I won't even try or say I'm going to.

How old are you again? Better keep it safe and pick on a 13 year old.

i dont look at peeps ages before i post, i treat everyone the same on here, and if a 13 year old cant take a joke,(it got a few laughs)
then he shouldnt be on here stickin up for sumthin he has nothing to do with, i meant no harm by the " nut swinger" statement, nor was i picking on him, i really didnt even look at who posted it, just reacted to the statements made
i was only lookin to ease the seriousness of this thread with a good laugh,
but if you're gonna swing from some nads on here , i'd definately pick some with a better reputation than those ones have lately
plus, you wouldnt believe some of the things that have been said to me and posted by 13 year olds on here, so i do not practice age discrimination

hey guys thanks for the input i dont want any 1 to make or buy me 1 its the point of yb saying he will build 1 and give it to whom ever won the contest. heck i dont even have a blaster any more im probly just going to give it to my buddy if he even trust it. idk i just think i should have it by now i mean if i was in the need of a swing arm i would be screwed for this season.

Im gonna go ahead and say it: Kids don't just pop up in 5 months. You knew this kid was on the way and you already had other obligations so why would you offer this up? If I offered to weld up a set of nerfs for someone, didn't do it, then be called out, I would only consider that fair.
Also I reserve the right to be a dick

i dont look at peeps ages before i post, i treat everyone the same on here, and if a 13 year old cant take a joke,(it got a few laughs)
then he shouldnt be on here stickin up for sumthin he has nothing to do with, i meant no harm by the " nut swinger" statement, nor was i picking on him, i really didnt even look at who posted it, just reacted to the statements made
i was only lookin to ease the seriousness of this thread with a good laugh,
but if you're gonna swing from some nads on here , i'd definately pick some with a better reputation than those ones have lately
plus, you wouldnt believe some of the things that have been said to me and posted by 13 year olds on here, so i do not practice age discrimination

I know some of the things that have been posted. I agree some of the kids need discipline. Everyone is a tough guy sitting at a computer.

04 you know i have never had a serious problem with you but dang, why dont you just suck YBs c*** while your at it

you shouldnt stick up for him

hey yb, you said you race 1 weekend a month right? well i guess you are taking this month off because you have prior obligations to a member on here. build the swinger and miss a weekend of racing. easy as that. work before playI:I

wait, wait, watch your tongues guys, i just got trashed by a sheemale for similar statements above, we shouldnt be talkin like that to a 13 yr. old, who mentioned "titties" on page one

Status
Not open for further replies.