Where Do You Ride?

just get directions to to 218 Andover Street, Wilmington, Massachusetts. my friend owns that shop on the right side of the road so its okay to park there. and the trail starts right from the parking lot and takes you across the high way into the sand pit. i just got back from riding there today

silver lake

We will have to hook up at silver lake this summer.

seems like alot of people go up to silver lake to ride. i love that place, i go there every year. but ive only gone out on the dunes a few times. but im really hoping that this will be the first year i can go out on the dunes. even tho im only 14. i still have to get my blaster running tho, waiting till spring

i ride in rocky glen OHV in IL somtimes but i usually just ride in the gravel quarry by my house..anybody live in the mountain home arkansas area? i just got back from vacation there looks like some good riding around there...

my Granda owns a farm and i live right beside him so i go around tat but i cant wait till de summer coz the crops will be cut and i'll have a hole 110acres stretch to ride on!!!!!!
should be fun LOL

in 20 minutes away from sandwhich, blastermaster, we should go ride there sometime

i gotta wait to get my new lower left a arm piece because my one on the blaster right now is bent and cracked from hitting a tree, i also just started taking the blasty apart today; plans to paint the frame and new a arm, swing arm, clean everything up (part by part thoroughly) and hpefully put some new stuff on while its apart, ill get back to you in a couple weeks when i got it up and running again.

I will also post some pictures of a "before and after" for everyone

hey blastermaster i might be coming down to the sandpit in sandwhich, ma the weekend after next. me and some friends are planning to drive down to ride sunday.

i found it on google maps, is there place that we could park like near there without getting kicked out or towed lol

i gotta wait to get my new lower left a arm piece because my one on the blaster right now is bent and cracked from hitting a tree, i also just started taking the blasty apart today; plans to paint the frame and new a arm, swing arm, clean everything up (part by part thoroughly) and hpefully put some new stuff on while its apart, ill get back to you in a couple weeks when i got it up and running again.

I will also post some pictures of a "before and after" for everyone

cool man let me know when im there

What places are there on the Cape? Anyone go to that sand hills area near the bourne bridge? do the cops get bitchy during the summer and chase people away?

i have no land to ride so i gota go afew miles on the road then i get to some pits that i can pull some awsome rainbows on

i live in assonet MA its basiucally freetown...rite near freetoen statye forest but its actually called assonet. a 1/4 mile down the road from my house is rail road tracks with gaslines on the side,, so i hop on the tracks follow a trail down to the gaslines nd go up prlli another 1/4mile then theres 60 acres in a business park on land that was suppose to be a building but they never built so its great... its a business park but no cops its only has a few complexzes in the park.. its great in there jumps/hills/trails all good stuff then theres land across a little stream with all trails tht some old ladys kids built years ago but they quit riding... some old lady owns the land and doesnt live near it at all... its maaad nice in there perfect trails for quads and dirtbikes with also a open area on one side with great hills.. i love it here me nd my buddies never got caught once nd ride here everyweek for months now... if any1 lives in the area thats intrested message me ill let u kno were its at