Where Do You Ride?

well i do alot of kinds of riding im in the city but my storage where my quads are the powerlines are less than a mile away so thats my home turf but we made a figure 8 track in the woods i also load up and hit the sand pits a coulpe towns away oh ya and lots of random places like we be stuntin out hea in big parking lots so we just bust out wheelies endos donuts ect we also drag like all the time and i love when it snows cause we just cruz on the streets used to go to sick private track but a younger kid got hurt and his mom sued owner and f*cked it all up

Last edited:
Well im from Kittanning,Pa.Pa was known for its coal mines{strip jobs} back in the day they use to leave everything open cut.So we have alot of great places to ride withen 10miles of my house and we got alot of trails around the house aswell.Big hill climbs i will get some pics of me tearing them up this summer pce..if anyone is from pa let me know i also wanna try new places..

new sand pit with track
083125ab.jpg

4b976f9c.jpg

blastermaster where is that? im not to far away from you and that looks like really good riding

this is where it ride. its in Wilmington, mass. picture dont show the whole place. its a lot bigger.

IMG_0696.jpg

IMG_0693.jpg

IMG_0646.jpg

100_1173.jpg

my bros friend on his z50 in the last one ahaha

Can I get directions, when is it okay to ride?

where you coming from? and its okay to ride there all the time, the workers stay on the wayyy far side and they dont mind. one of my freinds dad's works there and he said it was okay for us to ride as long as we dont mess with the machinery lol

not my Video but its where we are going this weekend

Last edited by a moderator: