Where Do You Ride?

Making a nice 7 hour trip to quadfest in somerset, PA 3rd biggest ATV event in the usa, in 13 days i will be heading up to quadfest man am i excited, but i do MX with my blaster an i have a 2000 xr100 i do a lil bit of mx jumping an mostly trail it

Wow! You must really enjoy riding your ATV.

I am a die hard off road enthusiast. My vacations are usually centered around 4-wheeling and shows, but I'm altering some of this year to cover some more dune riding, Off Road Expo in Pomona, CA. Hell, I drove 18 hours each way to take the Samurai out for Easter Jeep Safari the last 4 years.

Besides, I've ridden everything close so much it's boring, so time to search a bit more far afield to play. B-)

I ride in vermont on the street and trails lol but also at my friends house we have a small trail and near that we have 50 acers to roam but I REALLY want to ride in dunes or sand really I dunno where I can in CT anyone know or mass or anything

ive seen pics in dirtwheels from guys riding somewhere in upstate NY where there is supposedly a mondo sand pit

There actually is one. Never been there as I am pretty new to ridding but my friend that introduced me to ATV talks about that place a lot.

can u find out where it is I WILL TRAVEL TO UPSTATE NY but i'll def. go camping lol for a week to get sand outa my system it looks FUN but I heard their was a place in mass I need to find out where that is and I was thinking Cape Cod too

i ride in a field beside my house with a lil jump on it and a trail behind my house (somtimes cause my neighbors always shootin guns ) and a my uncle house with an about a 1 hour long trail

RI blows for riding they craked down every where caint ride but i found out i can reg my atv in mass and ride all the state parks and not get in trouble

im made my own path, its kinda insane :) you can go for about 2-3 hours w/o running into something u can't make it past going 70..but there are alot of small woopy things and some of them go on for a while, so u dont wanna be goin 70 and hit those, or u lern how to fly with a painful ending.....

my friends and i also made a track in the middle of the woods (figure 8 track, with banked turns like this "/"

And BTW quadfest is only 40 miles from my house :D SO IF ANYONE IS GOING, LOOK FOR MY BLASTER!!! (pic in the avatar thinger) and acknowledge who you are so i dont turn around and punch you in the face...ive done that b4 lol...

if i go you will beable to tell if i'm there becuz i will be hauling ass, and my pipe will be screaming