What is your occupation?

i work in the field of pest control so anyone is missouri needing pest control work done let me know special discounts to bf members lol and anyone else from the other states if you have any questions before you call some other company dont be scared to ask i know the prices suck maybe i can give you some helpful hints

i work in the field of pest control so anyone is missouri needing pest control work done let me know special discounts to bf members lol and anyone else from the other states if you have any questions before you call some other company dont be scared to ask i know the prices suck maybe i can give you some helpful hints

Well I dont need your services but my brother does....... his house is infested with these blood sucking creatures. Not fleas...... I believe he calls them his girlfriend and her family! I:I I:I I:I I:I

i am a stay at home dad. 1bad442... thats a sweet ass car but you dont need to rub it in for us that can barely afford to put gas in their quad

im go to MCTI for Diesel engine and marine engine repair, but when we go were required to learn how to weld tig mig and arc. But we learn about everyhting but mostly tractor trailers and large boat engines. I am also taking an electronic cnc class. And dyno operation class.

I'm a certified mig & tig welder. I build parts for street rods. Anything from motor mounts to rear end kits.

I'm a firefighter/EMT, HAZMAT Operation, Rescue Tec. Work a 24hr on 48hr off shift and pic up part time work at two other fire stations when I can. Sucks beeing away from the wife and kids sometimes up to 60hr at a time put the bills have to get paid right? Besides, when I'm at work in the eveing thats when I get most of my work done on the blasty :)

Old thread but interesting. Guess I'll add mine. I am an Automatic Door Service/Install Technician. Service and install everything from Handicap Access Doors to $100,000+ Automatic Revolving Doors to Sliding Doors at your local grocery store. Been doing it since 1997. Not a glamourous job but it has its moments . Very specialized field that guarentees me a job no matter where I go because there are so few trained in what I do.

worked in the banking industry for 20+ years (wholesale secondary market, collections, underwriting, account servicing, enrollment, merchant card services, mortgages, etc.) Purchased small atv repair business, expanded and closed the doors after 5+ years. Retired at the age of 45 and turning 50 the end of the month.

I now chase my kids around (8yrs and 13yrs), soccer dad, soccer coach, basketball coach, flag football coach, 10 yrs Northern Willamette Valley District Director for the Oregon Youth Soccer Association (representing 13 local soccer clubs). Chrome parts, ebay and manage my vacation rentals.

I refer to myself as the "Under Paid Lackey".

Personal Trainer and Exercise Physiologist in Inpatient/Outpatient Cardiac and Pulmonary Rehab. Do that for the time being until loans are paid off and then might consider grad school and a Ph.D in Exercise Physiology and do research...possibly in diabetes/mitochondria.

Volunteer at Mid-Ohio for the American Le Mans races and SCCA racing most years and then just work on cars/quads as a hobby.