What is your occupation?

work fulltime at the worlds second largest printer of just bout anything you read. those ads you throw away in your newspaper, i probly had my hands on many of them, that playboy you read, oh yeah, i got to see it first, lol. i work in the companys largest plant with just over 2.5 million square feet under roof. i operate and troubleshoot the automated machines we use, feed the presses 7000 pound rolls of paper (small compaired to some of our sister plants) and also maintain the color of the product so your eyes don't think everything looks 3d, lol

work fulltime at the worlds second largest printer of just bout anything you read. those ads you throw away in your newspaper, i probly had my hands on many of them, that playboy you read, oh yeah, i got to see it first, lol. i work in the companys largest plant with just over 2.5 million square feet under roof. i operate and troubleshoot the automated machines we use, feed the presses 7000 pound rolls of paper (small compaired to some of our sister plants) and also maintail the color of the product so your eyes don't think everything looks 3d, lol

please tell me you wash your hands, before, during and after you touch things. i dont want to get any white marks on my magazines.

as long as there is no biochemical residue left behind, i am good. i get enough of that sh*t at my job.

Nice one ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^.
Currently 2 semesters into my ASE automotive tech schooling at Texas State Technical College. 3 more to go and then 5 ASE tests and I will be a master tech. Thinking about getting into the machinists program after this one since I have a job offer building high performance engines for street use.

currently a subaru master tech, also with A1-A8, L1 and X1 ASE Certs.

going back to college full-time next semester and quitting the dealership. i love working on cars, but i'm tired of it as a career

I work for the US military on classified weapons projects, part time astronaut for NASA, part time MMA fighter, part time F-22 pilot, part time Navy Seal. I'm the jack of all trades that are badass.

I've answered earlier in this thread , BUT I have also pioneered a new industry . Although right now things are pretty slow , I can forsee things picking up in the future.
Zombie Removal , once the apocalypse hits , I'm gonna clean up =) .
Zombie-Gone
" If its supposed to be dead , we'll help you keep it that way "

I drive around all day between car dealers and drive and take pictures of cars with a tablet pc......

What department do you work for? I was part-time FF/EMT for a couple years. Started the medics program and hated it. Loved the fire side but medics sucked.

fire side is where its at. Running into place that everyone else is running away from. Plus i dont think i could sit in a cubical for 40 hours a week.