Ugliest Blaster contest

EvilElvis

Aug 17, 2010
Fayetteville, NC
I want and ugly blaster contest heres my entry LMFAO!!!!!

270209_231519470202985_100000348027983_812911_8130681_n.jpg
267934_231519556869643_100000348027983_812912_7940179_n.jpg
183985_241576139197318_100000348027983_849531_7824664_n.jpg

Last edited:
more pics more pics!!!! I say when we get 10 ugly blasters we start a poll. I think they should be capable of running though.

my buddies new project,
i shoulda left the old red destroyed seat and tank cover on it
thats my old seat, hood and a tank cover i had layin around

5b49rk.jpg

gotta luv them painted plastics......so ghetto

I think they should be capable of running though.

count my entry out...90lbs. compression, no carb,shifter,primary gear ect.
we did only pay $85, and i got douglas rims with razr fronts for my sons in the deal

I think they should be capable of running though.

you mean as BOTM should be ????? no more just finished, never even started, unjetted, garage queens in BOTM
i think an action shot or vid should be required from now on

Last edited:
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

yep! hope that wasn't a stab at me because mine went riding that day. just took the pics before it got dirty

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

yep! hope that wasn't a stab at me because mine went riding that day. just took the pics before it got dirty

you brought it up,????... but i don't know, i saw jetting questions well after botm ??? HAHAHAAA

but no, it was a jab at the reigning garage queen, won 2 or 3 contests, and still hasnt been ridin ......WTF, who votes for that BS. ??????

yes i did bring it up and those jetting questions were for my cousins 30mm oko not my 35mm airstriker if you want to go back and check. sorry if my build didn't meet your expectations.

whoa Awk, your buddy is quite a scary dude!

yeah ???
look at that big smile from gettin his first blaster !!!!!!
but really, he's just a big pussy, hiding behind that fake ass "biker look"
as a lot of them do

yes i did bring it up and those jetting questions were for my cousins 30mm oko not my 35mm airstriker if you want to go back and check. sorry if my build didn't meet your expectations.

dude, don't get all butt hurt, or you still cryin cause you lost last month ???
i luv your build, and have told you that numerous times !!!!!!

oh and i did do some plug chops after I had my head remoded by ken bc the squish was too big the first time he did it. sorry for the extreme thread jack elvis

not butt hurt just came off as a stab at me and I stand up for myself. As do you. And I knew you woud win last month when I saw you enter. just the way it goes sometimes

And I knew you woud win last month when I saw you enter

i didnt, i expected you to win, and made that known, i only enetered to take votes from the garage queen

0907101305b.jpg

here's mine. i actually thought mine looked pretty good, but i have gotten pm's and at least one visitor message about how my plastics look like sh*t. so apparently mine is pretty bad too