Ugliest Blaster contest

0907101305b.jpg

here's mine. i actually thought mine looked pretty good, but i have gotten pm's and at least one visitor message about how my plastics look like sh*t. so apparently mine is pretty bad too

sorry about that I was just bein honest. lol:eek:

here's mine. i actually thought mine looked pretty good, but i have gotten pm's and at least one visitor message about how my plastics look like sh*t. so apparently mine is pretty bad too

throw a rear shock on there, to complete a "full suspension package" and i'd consider a vote for BOTM, it has all the right stuff except that shock, full suspension wins over bling all day in my book

I like Bling myself.Don't really need top of the line suspension if your a real good rider. It's all about the line you pick. Just my opinion.

i'd say you do need good suspension for the riding i do. my fronts work flawlessly, but on about any jump i bottom out the rear. you can be the best rider in the world and your still gonna bottom out this thing.

bling is good and all, but if it doesnt get ridden, what does it matter

Top of the line is nice but you can still be fast with a simple Banshee/ 400ex shock upgrade.

sorry bro but im gonna disagree big time with that...that is if you are talking mx? if you are there is no way banshee fronts will hold up on any kind of mx track with large whoops and big doubles. they are only a slight upgrade over stockers and lemme tell you stock plain sucks arse. not saying that you couldnt ride a track with em but there is no way you could be near as fast some works or elkas. i cant say anything about the 400ex upgrade on the track because i never rode on one but i prolly still wouldnt if i was trying to be as fast as i could. i would rather have a stock motor and fully worked suspension anyday over a worked motor with sloppy suspension. stock motor would win that anyday.

400 ex/banshee fronts is better than stock blaster but not by leaps and bounds. I had banshee fronts on my blaster and hated them as well as i hated the 400 ex rear. Good works or elkas or you will get dusted in a major way no matter what line you pick.

this thread is getting derailed in every which way.

oh, and i have works dual rates on the front. they work fine for me, but if i was going to be more competitive, i'd get better fronts. which i probably will sometime since i have lt lower a arms to be put on sometime. the rear, well it just sucks weiner. a stock rear isnt even good enough for a field, let alone a mx track. but when money is tight, you cant go spending it on everything all the time.

I like Bling myself.Don't really need top of the line suspension if your a real good rider. It's all about the line you pick. Just my opinion.

Top of the line is nice but you can still be fast with a simple Banshee/ 400ex shock upgrade.

What do you consider bling??? A case or two of spray paint???Suspension is a huge part of any machine and you know that.Just cause you are cheap or can't afford suspension doesn't mean you need to convince yourself that your setup works great.It is a better than stock upgrade but no where near what it can be.Have you even tried out your suspension yet??? I have seen 2 min of video with a badly jetted bike. I was sure hoping you made it to the wild ride this year.I really wanted to sh*t out a few cans of krylon!!!! Now go out and start touching up your bling after your 2 min ride.A perfect example of " not smart enough to be stupid".

Good call Dual. Got anymore?

What do you consider bling??? A case or two of spray paint???Suspension is a huge part of any machine and you know that.Just cause you are cheap or can't afford suspension doesn't mean you need to convince yourself that your setup works great.It is a better than stock upgrade but no where near what it can be.Have you even tried out your suspension yet??? I have seen 2 min of video with a badly jetted bike. I was sure hoping you made it to the wild ride this year.I really wanted to sh*t out a few cans of krylon!!!! Now go out and start touching up your bling after your 2 min ride.A perfect example of " not smart enough to be stupid".