Ugliest Blaster contest

sh*t dakotas build had to have taken at least a year and some change, but i cant hate. My blaster is gonna be built one step at a time over a year and wont see dirt until i have her finished how i want her.

It could of been done sooner but the mod bug got me. I wanted to get as much out of it as I could by the first ride.

sh*t dakotas build had to have taken at least a year and some change, but i cant hate. My blaster is gonna be built one step at a time over a year and wont see dirt until i have her finished how i want her.

What the hell kinda silencer is on that grey and red one ?

probably not the worst seeing whats here lol but this is mine before the rebuild...... no resemblance.

And it did run perfect when I got it that way. still does.

Photo0144.jpg

Photo0145.jpg
Still have the dildo exhaust on it :D

hahaaaa
just lookin thru my phone and found a pic of my buddies bike as it sat where we bought it
i forgot about the "camo pillow case" it had for a seat cover, and 4 different colored layers of paint on the tank................

1zi1w7.jpg

hahaaaa
just lookin thru my phone and found a pic of my buddies bike as it sat where we bought it
i forgot about the "camo pillow case" it had for a seat cover, and 4 different colored layers of paint on the tank................

1zi1w7.jpg

Thats a sweet looking blaster!! almost ready for botm!!!lol

Reactions: Triple_B
i vote my sig blaster for ugliest... i like the way it looks but everybody near where i live hates on it because it's a blaster and after i told one person it had yfz style rear fenders and 400ex add on front fenders he asked me if it had a camaro transmission and a 454 in it too.