truck tires?

Darrell

Feb 23, 2008
anyone know anywhere online to order truck tires? im looking for somthing around the $100 or less price with cheap to free shipping? Prefer mud or all terrains but cant seem to find anything in my price range! i found a set of 29-8.5-15 swamper tsl's for $415 shipped, thinking about getting these unless somone knows of anything cheaper? thanks for any help guys! Also i dont need anything bigger than 31-10.50-15's or smaller than 235-75-15's!

I got my Maxxis Bighorns form Les Schawb...They were a bit more than what your looking to spend but, I got them for $166 ea and I love them. I also got 31x10.5

Your going to be spending money on dismounting your old tires and mounting the new plus balance...Unless you can do that your self.

Anyways I would reccomend the maxxis bighorns for a lower price m/t tire.

I got my Maxxis Bighorns form Les Schawb...They were a bit more than what your looking to spend but, I got them for $166 ea and I love them. I also got 31x10.5

Your going to be spending money on dismounting your old tires and mounting the new plus balance...Unless you can do that your self.

Anyways I would reccomend the maxxis bighorns for a lower price m/t tire.

yeah i know that im trying to see if i can get them a lil cheaper offline, cause here local the big horns are $190 somthing each!but those tsl's i found are only $99 each! I have maxxis mudders now and they do a fine job for what i need but i can sacrifice some of the aggressivness also since im moving soon and will be doing a lil more highway driving! I was looking for a nice A/T but online i can get good mud terrains for the price of the "cheaper" A/T's around here! aint that some sh*t! so i dont know if i just want to spend more money local and get a nice set of A/T's or stick with the aggressive tires like i have and order them for less! I love the way these buckshots go in the snow and all, i think i paid around $120 each for them, but like i said for less i can get swamper tsl's, im just confused if i wanna stay with those or spend more and get A/T's, sorry for the run on lol

thanks for the links guys, i never thought of it, but i can probally even get a wheel and tire package for not much more!

im gonna go friday and look around locally again and if i dont find anything i like im gonna order the TSL's! thanks guys