Things youve blown up

wheelie tractors/beaters 4 of em threw the rod out of the case other 2 caught on fire
1 blaster engine seized piston
86 chevy scottsdale tranny then blew the engine during a mud run
1989 silverado tranny sheared the gears
some unknown year k-10 scottsdale beater locked rear end going 55 mph in a field rolled it
1 push mower snapped the rod
1 weed whacker burned the rings up until they were gone
piece of crap dodge that i used in a tuff truck competion overheated and seized

I have only blown up a transmission in my first car. (1989 cutlass ciera SL) 40xxx miles and it was chery. Spun the tires in the snow and then i hit a dry spot. :) the transmission shop said they never seen so many broken parts inside a transmission before :O

holy sh*t 4cfed your deff stayin away from my sh*t lol
ive blew 1 push mower
1 pocket bike motor
tons of spekers and subs
threw a rod in a riding mower doing a wheele it was a very hard landing

85 s10 threw a rod threw the block (shouldnt put this on here seeing as how it still ran after)
92 grand am me and friend bought junk car and were jumping snow banks and then i hit a tree with it..
05 blaster caught a ring on the exhaust port.

pretty much, you would be shocked at how many cars/trucks i have bought for cheap..

by cheap im talking CHEAP!!

87 turbo lebaron, $200 and acase of beer to have it deliverd from 2 hoursaway,
87 s10 $150 bucks,
87 daytona 400 bucks
accord $75 bucks
85 tempo free
87 tempo $25
... you get the point

a ton of fireworks and about 5 pairs of headphones and when the fourth of july comes im gonna blow up my old cell it dont really work its gonna be fun watching it go boom

seadoo via pipe bomb and propane tank. Would post a vid, but the ATF paid us a visit 3 years ago and lets just say I cant buy a plane ticket

2002 SVT Focus motor. Timing belt broke hard down shift into 2nd.
1999 Mustang. Oil sprayin thru exhaust tips.
1998 Blaster... Just ask TCoop..