The build has begun!

ive had to reweld 2 of those swingers.....i emailed the guy......he tells me if its from jumping or misuse we are not responsible......nice eh!

I own 2 also and so far so good.I'll let you know the horror stories if something does happen.When I bought my first one,I had to return it because the swingarm bolt would not pass through,even without the motor installed.The god damn thing was not even straight in the god damn jig.So he said if it is his fault he would refund the shipping.So I scratched the inside of one bolt hole to see if I got the same one back,and I did not.But he never refunded the money.Next time a round house for sure.

I own 2 also and so far so good.I'll let you know the horror stories if something does happen.When I bought my first one,I had to return it because the swingarm bolt would not pass through,even without the motor installed.The god damn thing was not even straight in the god damn jig.So he said if it is his fault he would refund the shipping.So I scratched the inside of one bolt hole to see if I got the same one back,and I did not.But he never refunded the money.Next time a round house for sure.

Well thank you for the info...guess what?

IMG_8778.jpg

IMG_8779.jpg

IMG_8780.jpg

My bolt is off too...takes a hammer to get it through. It rides on needle bearings so it would bind up and not operate.

he is getting an email from me now..

YB when I get my refund, I will ship you out mine and gladly pay you to extend mine 3" if you're willing to take on the job?

Well thank you for the info...guess what?

IMG_8778.jpg

IMG_8779.jpg

IMG_8780.jpg

My bolt is off too...takes a hammer to get it through. It rides on needle bearings so it would bind up and not operate.

he is getting an email from me now..

YB when I get my refund, I will ship you out mine and gladly pay you to extend mine 3" if you're willing to take on the job?
wow,that really sucks..im gonna go check mine tomorrow. but i got it from a diff place not the swing arm shop so i hopppeeeee i dont have this problem.

Well I sent him a not so friendly email, but it was polite to a degree. I told him that people I have talked to had the same problem i am having.

I want a refund and he can shove this junk up his ass sideways...or if he would like, we can arrange a surgical procedure for this and i will oblige him

Well I sent him a not so friendly email, but it was polite to a degree. I told him that people I have talked to had the same problem i am having.

I want a refund and he can shove this junk up his ass sideways...or if he would like, we can arrange a surgical procedure for this and i will oblige him

hahahaha thats funny sh*t,whats the sellers ebay name?

All I know is I wanna refund...and if i don't get it I'll file a claim with paypal.

Thank you very much for the info Dual...instead of me putting the finishing touches on it and then finding it...then i would have been very angry

All I know is I wanna refund...and if i don't get it I'll file a claim with paypal.

Thank you very much for the info Dual...instead of me putting the finishing touches on it and then finding it...then i would have been very angry

im gonna fit mine 2morrow before i do anything at all.

pm returned.....id tell him to take a hike and file a paypal claim and get your moolaa back....good luck bro...im looking forward to doing your swinger....and the build is going great keep it up!

Thanks man! I definitely will file a claim. If I get enough dissatisfied people together, it will ruin his rep on Ebay.

Well the engine will be finished, but the suspension can wait til I get the cash saved to pay you for extending mine.