The build has begun!

I actually primed it, put silver metallic for a base, and candy blue over the silver base and it looks transparent with the hint of metallic under it.

IMG_8777.jpg

I use to use silver sparkle as a base when i powder coated, and then use a candy blue transparent over that and it would come out looking 10x better than this wet paint.

its comin along pretty good man.

Very slow...but this weekend I'm gonna kick it up a notch and try to have this motor somewhat assembled. At least the case halves put back together and let the sealant set up over night on Saturday and then Sunday start doing everything else to it

I actually primed it, put silver metallic for a base, and candy blue over the silver base and it looks transparent with the hint of metallic under it.

IMG_8777.jpg

I use to use silver sparkle as a base when i powder coated, and then use a candy blue transparent over that and it would come out looking 10x better than this wet paint.

sweet looks very nice manI:I

looks real good bro........yea those swingers make me cringe lol......keep an eye on it bro if u jump alot

If I had my old welder, i would strengthen it up a little more. It seems to be a little beefy...I guess wime will tell?

If I trash the swinger, i will write a good review here for that and make sure the seller on Ebay knows how i feel

If I had my old welder, i would strengthen it up a little more. It seems to be a little beefy...I guess wime will tell?

If I trash the swinger, i will write a good review here for that and make sure the seller on Ebay knows how i feel

ive had to reweld 2 of those swingers.....i emailed the guy......he tells me if its from jumping or misuse we are not responsible......nice eh!

ive had to reweld 2 of those swingers.....i emailed the guy......he tells me if its from jumping or misuse we are not responsible......nice eh!

Ok...yeh...right about then I'd like to hand him the swinger personally...after i beat him in the head with it and let him know how stupid he really is!

If mine breaks...and he says something like that to me, god have mercy on his soul

Ok...yeh...right about then I'd like to hand him the swinger personally...after i beat him in the head with it and let him know how stupid he really is!

If mine breaks...and he says something like that to me, god have mercy on his soul

lmao I:I I:I I:I I:I I:I I:I

lol i like that beat him in the head idea lol

I just don't understand how people can say they can sell something, and not stand behind it? Hell when I was powder coating, I use to tell people that if they didn't like the color or the job, then let me know and I would strip it and redo it free of charge!

It just aggravates me when people can take your hard earned money, but not be willing to stand behind their work when criticism comes their way.

I'll put it to the test with my big 200lb. arse...

Anyways....I ordered some Klotz synthetic trans oil the other day, and a ratio rite mixing cup for the mixing. Would it be good to run 32:1 with this higher performance motor?

nice job on the shift star and the airbox :)...what did you make the air box out of ? like ducts for furnaces?

Anyways....I ordered some Klotz synthetic trans oil the other day, and a ratio rite mixing cup for the mixing. Would it be good to run 32:1 with this higher performance motor?

I run 40:1 in my motor with red line oil. Either 32:1 or 40:1 and you should be fine